Stamping > Share Your Stamping Accomplishments in Your Creative Journey

Talking to a stamp mfr.

<< < (2/3) > >>

stampwilly:
This is super!!! Daniel! ;D Congrats! I love the bear you drew on Jan's card. You could have him doing so many things. He is just cool looking. I also like the man in the boat on the Irma card. Is that supposed to be you? It seems like you had some more human characters that I can't seem to find that I liked. I love your ghost and pumpkins too. I am so excited about this and I can't wait to see them and to be able to buy them! See, I have the faith! :smile:

April

Looser:
Great suggestions April. TYBT!
My current game plan is to do a page of Halloween/Fall images. About 9
Another page of Christmas/Winter
And a page of General.
Doing the people has possibilities--especially If I add my particular sort of different sentiments. Good idea

howdyheidi:
I also seem to remember you showing us some artwork of several different alligators.  They were fun and different and could also have sayings.

On a personal note, if the images could be colored without having to be a coloring master, that is huge, for me.  I have seen some stamp companies talk about how easy their images are to color, and I think that is a selling point, too. 

I am not surprised that stamp companies are having slower sales. I think lots of people still really enjoy stamping, but they also have a stash of stamps now and are looking for something exciting to buy. 

Looser:
Good points.
Gotta Q for the BT(brain trust)
Are you more likely to purchase
A. Stand alone images
           or
B. Scenes
What's your go-to type

My choice as a stamper is 'A'

stampwilly:
Mine is A too.

April