Stamping > Products and Tools

Alcohol Pearls-What do ya' think?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Yankee:
I really wanted to play with them.  But I have tried to get them and I am all over it now.
I am on to other things.  I can’t tell you how many times that has happened with Tim Holtz products!
There are just so many options out there, I refuse to go crazy when I can’t find a product!

Yankee:
Guess what, my Hobby Lobby finally got the alcohol pearls in stock.  I only got one pkg, because I couldn’t remember what to do with them.   I will go to you tube!

Conniecrafter:
Yah! have fun!

stampwilly:
I have 6 colors of the Pearls. I found that doing the smoosh technique with them does much better than any other way, although I have not tried blowing through straws. They do not fan out like the regular alcohol inks even when applying more blending solution or 91% alcohol. I put regular alcohol inks on my craft mat along with a color or two of the Pearls and smooshed the glossy card stock through it. I liked the results with that method. I got my pearls at Hobby Lobby when they had Tim Holtz stuff 40% off.

April

Conniecrafter:
I posted a couple cards in the gallery using AI background and then using lift ink to add to the second card, I used a few pearl inks and a regular alcohol ink.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version