Stamping > Good Sales and/or Retail Therapy

Kitsch Flamingo Distress Color

<< < (2/2)

stampwilly:
That is a pretty pink! I did not get the speckled egg either. I might get these sometime soon.

April :smile:

Canadian, eh:
Connie, Scrapbook.com is my go-to if I am not ordering from my two Canadian go-to's.  They ship quick, but because of the slow shipment times, it takes typically 2 to 3 weeks to get to me.  I plan to order this pink, as it is a different tone than what I own.  Oxides are double the price in Canada, so I've been ordering through Technique Junkies.  Pat doesn't have all the colours which is a disappointment. 

Far North:
I love Speckled egg...It seems to work as a neutral color. I haven't bought any of the related products.  I bought many during the early days of distress ink but feel I need to be creative and use those products before their effectiveness ends.

Beth, sorry to here of your slow mail...but it is no different here in Ohio.  I recently had a package from Joggles (Rhode Island) that usually only takes 2-3 days but took 3-weeks.  I certainly can relate to what a bummer that is!

..................Seaside Stamping ink
https://www.seasidestampin.com
Surprising enough after MANY years it looks like somehow I am back on their e-mail list. Anyways years ago I bought several stamps from them to make water/landscape scenes. They also carry a wide range of bird stamps. Enjoy browsing!.... Jan

Conniecrafter:
Got my order yesterday from Scrapbook.com, I bought Tim's layered dies and used my new inks on them !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version