Stamping > Products and Tools

Tim Holtz-Question and Answer presentations-Saturday AM

<< < (2/2)

Iring:
Thanks for sharing Jan!  I'm just now seeing this.  I need to learn more about the glaze.  I bought a few colors after seeing how he used them on the paper dolls.

I gave my distress crayons to my sister.  (And then of course I watched Tim use his crayons with the new patina ink color yesterday). Still, I can probably do the same with another product.  I found I like my gelatos and Neocolor II watercolor crayons better.  Oh, I just found that I did keep 3 metallic distress crayons. 

Speaking of drying up!  ugh!  I went to the scrapbook store Friday and she recently demoed a Sizzix wax rub.  I debated getting it but it's almost $9 for a tiny glass jar (which may be a good thing because it might be less likely to dry up?, the store owner said she has had hers for quite a while).  Anyway, I resisted, for now.  I checked my Viva Inka Gold before I left for the store and they are all dried up!  I think I did try to rehydrate at one point.  So, because I apparently rarely use metallic rubs (I also have some that came in a clear plastic case and look like a watercolor pallete), I didn't buy more.  What do you think?  Save the Inka Gold or purge?  They are really dry!  One or two little pots of Sizzix would take up way less space than 4 or 5 pots of Inka Gold ...

I'm also sorry you lost so much in the move, Jan!  After so carefully selecting what you wanted to move ... that had to be sad.

I have some rarely used Dyan Reavely sprays ... I should check on them.  They languish in a drawer.  I can't seem to spray anything without getting it all over the place.

ETA : product I saw demoed was Sizzix Luster wax, and by the way, it does smell really good, and I think that is a preservative.

Conniecrafter:
I have some inka gold that looks like it is starting to dry up too and wondered what to do with it

howdyheidi:
My Inka gold dries out all the time. I just put a little water in it. Close it up.  Let it sit for a day. Then stir it up. It seems to still work out.

Conniecrafter:
thanks I will give that a try

Iring:
Thanks for reminding me Heidi, I think I have tried that before with the Inka.  I still have it.  No need to buy more as I've used so little of it that it's drying up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version