Stamping/Crafting Fests! > Inktoberfest 2021 August 28-September 5

INK21-Joy ****winner announced****

(1/5) > >>

Canadian, eh:
Hi there and welcome to Inkfest21.  I hope you will join my challenge.   #>

Your challenge is to create a Joy Fold card in a mini slimline size, with a coordinating envelope.  Although the below step-by-step photo tutorial by Beccy's Place is not in the size of a mini slimline, I have added it to help make you understand how the Joy Fold works.   I have written the sizes of paper that you need to cut for a mini slimline style.  If you do not have a coordinating slimline envelope please use a regular slimline envelope/business size envelope.

https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2011/09/technique-class-joyfold-card.html

Base:  3 1/2" x 9", scored at 2 3/4" (I used white cardstock)

Insert:  2 3/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2" (I used white cardstock)

Inside layering panel:  3 1/4" x 6" (mat)
Left small panel:  2 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Insert layering panel:  2 1/2 x 5 1/4" (mat)
Focal Panel 2 1/4" x 5" (white so stamping will show up)

Decorate your card and envelope and post your card into the gallery under Inktoberfest 2021 with the heading of INK21 Joy. Don't forget to link your card to this post.  We would all like to see your cool cards. 

My card:  http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=5515#top_display_media

At the end of the Fest, one random winner will receive an RAK from me.  Happy stamping, and have fun!

howdyheidi:
I’m not as crazy about the large slimline size, but I have really been liking the Mini slimline. Thanks for this wonderful challenge. Your sample is the cutest!

Thank you for hosting!

Conniecrafter:
Your example is so cute, neat design too :)

Canadian, eh:
Holly, I've never been a big fan of the large slimline and when a girlfriend pointed out that Taylored Expressions had a mini slimline, I knew I had to get it.  I enjoy working with a smaller work space.

Iring:
That is such a cute card!  I don't know if I've ever made a Joy fold card.  I like it!  My papers are cut and glued ... now to choose the stamps.  T
Thanks for the challenge!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version