Author Topic: Christmas All Year - November 2021  (Read 1072 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Re: Christmas All Year - November 2021
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2021, 12:07:45 PM »
 Darling cards Daria!  I really like the extra layers of cross-stitch on the deer's nose!

I needed Mini Slim envelopes, so I was ordering from Taylored Expressions.  No sense paying postage so I added a few mini slim stencils  ;) to bring my total up enough for free shipping.  I really like this candy cane stripe.  I have a few more stenciled pieces to play with.  TE's shipping has been really fast! (I might have shopped the sale this week too).

Naughty or nice?
Cindi

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2021, 02:02:09 PM »
I just posted an example of the fifteen cards I made using the Spellbinders' Merry Stitching Die Set, Snowflake.

Stitched Snowflake

I wish you could see this in real life. 

Daria

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2021, 11:59:42 AM »
Well, I waited a couple of days between posting my cards, but it still looks like I flooded the gallery.  You'll be happy to know that I am now all caught up with posting my cards.  Yay!

I had the hardest time coming up with a way to feature these little trees.  When I let my fingers do the walking through some background stamps, I found this one by Just Rite. I bought it at their closing-out sale, and I'd never used it.  I thought it was perfect with this tree. 

Stitched Christmas Tree -- two strands of metallic thread

Stitched Christmas Tree -- one strand of metallic thread

I now have about twenty-seven Christmas cards made (except the inserts).  I'm seriously thinking about doing the next twenty-five with just one design.  Time is running out.

Daria

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2021, 03:14:47 PM »
I still have to take pictures of the ones I made for this challenge but here are some ornaments using the inner pieces of sticker ornaments

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=5625#top_display_media

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=5626#top_display_media

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2021, 08:50:16 PM »
Thanks so much for posting Daria and Connie!

Daria, you have been a busy little stitcher!  Your cards are beautiful!  The Just Rite background stamp is a perfect way to showcase your stitched trees.  You should get a lot of use out of that stamp.   All of your stitched cards are really pretty.  I love the pinpoint background too.

Connie, thanks for using the prompt!  I love your lantern cards!  Each one is unique, and all so very pretty.  The ornament cards are really cool too and make great use of your starform stickers.  I love your choices in patterned papers!

November was a productive card making month!

I will post the December challenge right away!
Cindi

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2021, 08:45:22 PM »
No problem Connie!  I actually thought the star card was for December because you used an embossing folder ... but it fits "lights" too.
Thanks for posting!
Cindi

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2021, 10:42:50 PM »
Oh I didn't even think of that :)