Stamping > Stamping Challenges

INK22 - A play with Vellum

(1/6) > >>

Canadian, eh:
My challenge to you is to dust off your vellum (Michael's carries vellum) and ink, blend, emboss and highlight with ink on raised edges, as seen inTina Zinck's video.  On a side note, Tina is one of Canada's top Stampin' Up! reps. 

Please complete the main technique using an embossing folder for this challenge.  Add INK22-A Play on Vellum as your title.  If you make a card with your background, your name will go in twice for my draw.  One random winner will be selected to win a prize.   

Use alcohol-based markers such as SU Stampin' Blends, Copic markers.  Regular markers will not work.  If you do not have these type of markers, please feel free to you what you have.

Questions?  Comments?  Please leave them in this forum.  As well, please share your link to your card on this thread. 

I have attached samples here for you.

stampwilly:
So pretty! I can't wait to try this!

April :smile:

Conniecrafter:
Wow your cards are gorgeous, looks like fun!

stampwilly:
Here is my card. I had such a hard time deciding how to put my card together for some reason! LOL! :idiot2:

April :smile:

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=5731#top_display_media

Iring:
Thanks for the challenge Beth!  Your samples are beautiful.  I'm going to try it, probably with Bic Mark It markers as I don't have copics or SU alcohol markers.

April, you did a great job with this challenge!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version