Stamping > Stamping Challenges

INK22 Framed Easter (or Spring) *** Winner Announced ***

<< < (2/3) > >>

Conniecrafter:
Wow Cindi that must have been quite the storm, always sad when the trees come down, hopefully the rest of the tree makes it through.  I need to look and see when the hummingbirds are supposed to make it here so that I have my feeder ready, it is still getting quite cold at night

Iring:
Unfortunately Connie, I think that tree is done.  We had a heavy rain just a few days ago and part of it came down and appeared rotten.  DH cut some of it out.  Today another section went, so probably we should take the whole thing out.  It's kind of a shrubby tree.  We lost a palm tree quite a few years ago that was also rotted, same area of the yard.  I wonder if there's something in the ground?  Hesitate to replace it with another tree.  It was on a little bit higher spot so I don't think it's particularly swampy right there.

Conniecrafter:
Cindi we had that same problem with our yard.  The tree that was there when we moved in ended up getting some disease that has gone through our neighborhood, so we took that out and I can't remember the name right now of what plant we put there and that didn't make it, then we tried something else, finally Greg said well the grass seems to grow well there let's get some ornamental grass and see if that takes and sure enough that is growing like crazy.

Conniecrafter:
Well I didn't really like the frame stamp that I remembered so I started going through all my stamp sets looking for a frame and came across this set that I don't think I have ever used.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=5760#top_display_media

Iring:
That's what I love about these challenge fest weeks!  We get to use our stuff! 

I'm glad you found a frame set in your stash.  The border and flowers with it are nice too.  I really like the little tulips at the bottom of your card.  Thanks for playing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version