Stamping > Share Your Stamping Accomplishments in Your Creative Journey

Celebrating 2014>>>2015

<< < (3/3)

Craft Nerd:
In 2014, I started my crafting blog (which has been neglected lately) and opened my shop on Etsy. 

I've tried a bunch of new techniques thanks to challenges both here and over at 2 Peas.  I agree with Heidi and Jan about what a wonderful accomplishment this site is for Sadie and for all of us for sticking together.

I also learned how to use my silhouette cameo to cut out shapes and I've figured out how to turn cut files into digi stamps, and I've created my own stencils.

I learned to zentangle thanks to the tag and KIAE swaps.  Both of which have gotten be to try new techniques and use images I might not otherwise have thought to use. 

It was a pretty good crafting year.  But I too need to do some organizing before I can get my craft on in 2015.  So I better get to cleaning my space since I need to work on January's KIAE. 

Utah Ann:
So great to see all of the above comments.  All of you  inspire me so much. 

I loved the Stamp and Dash challenges as well as the Oldies. 

I still struggle with coloring inked  images, but am going to learn more about shadowing the image with color - either water coloring or using pencils.  These methods help me cover up oops's.

As I said in the other post - I want to use what I have and I want to grow.  You all do such great work with so many mediums and I must stretch and use.   I am going to go back and look at my gallery entries and  hopefully share what I liked best of what I did in 2014. 

The first one is my vellum pink flower that I did for the Oldies Vellum challenge. 

Far North:
Thank you Sarah and Ann for sharing some of your highlights of last year! 

Sarah did you hear that Esty has changed their focus from it is no longer supporting the sales of just hand made items/supplies but now includes a much broader inclusion of mass produced items.

It certainly was fun to learn as a group and hope we can enjoy even more in 2015!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version