Author Topic: Sales this week/weekend March 2020  (Read 2295 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Sales this week/weekend March 2020
« on: March 18, 2020, 09:54:10 AM »
Do to the cancellation of some Stamp & Scrapbook Expo shows, some of the vendors are offering sales on their websites.  There are also a few sales I found, just because ...

Local King rubber stamps 30% off, no code needed - Lisa has lots of video tutorials, the "magic mushroom" foam blenders look nice, but I recently bought some domed blenders from scrapbook.com.  I really like some of her photographic style backgrounds.  Sale starts today through March 31st.

Elizabeth Craft Designs free standard US shipping with code SHIPUS, I thought she also had a discount running, but I don't see it now.

I got an email from Purple Onion designs, discount on overstocked items.

ETA :

Rubbernecker stamp and die bundles 30-60% off, free USA shipping with orders over $50, free Canada shipping with orders over $150

Paper Wizard. You should get an email from Scrapbook Deals if you are on Stamp & Scrapbook Expo's email list.
codes for 20-30% off depending how much you spend.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 06:15:16 PM by Iring »
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Sales this week/weekend
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 11:05:51 AM »
I know I had seen a couple sales but can’t find them now!

I think making a small order of crafting supplies is a good thing to do.  All these small companies are worrying they might have to close completely if they can’t stay open.
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Sales this week/weekend March 2020
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 07:53:35 AM »
Art Impressions code STAYCATIONA2020 for 20% off.
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2020, 09:14:36 AM »
Power poppy is having a huge sale starting 2pm est.  powerpoppy.com
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2020, 09:17:25 AM »
Divinity designs (formerly Our Daily Bread) is having their usual anniversary sale

We want to celebrate our 12th Anniversary with you!
Please accept our gift of $12.00 off your next order (on minimum orders of $35). This offer expires 3/22/20 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Use code DD12 in the Discount Code area when checking out. (Not valid on Bundles, Clearance, Gift Cards or Blessings Boxes)

To top it all off we are also offering FREE DIE SET with a minimum $10.00 order! The free die will automatically be added into your shopping cart. Offer ends 3/22/20 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2020, 09:45:56 AM »
The sales really seem to be going on now. I think they want to get some sales in now before a possibility of locking down things further.

Technique Junkies 25% off, code SAVE25
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2020, 09:50:39 AM »
Virtual Convention Vendors:

Technique Junkies
 www.techniquejunkies.com – Save 25% off all in-stock items with code SAVE25 through Sunday, March 29. Includes rubber stamps, heat transfer foils, Shimmering Bliss Sprays, Nuvo products, Aladine Ink – everything in the store!
Paper Sweeties
https://papersweeties.com  25% off all stamps using code: spring AND 50% off all products in the Retiring Soon category (no coupon needed) Sale ends 11:59 pm EST 3/31/20.
A Colorful Life Designs
  www.acolorfullifedesigns.com  - 25% off all stencils and free shipping over $50, use code spreadcheer. Sale ends March 27!

Simply Stampin
www.simplystampin.net
Free shipping over
$20 and every order receives a free card to make! Use coupon code 2020 to save
on your total purchase

Creative Vision Stamps
http://www.creativevisionstamps.com/FREE Make-n-Take with every order, put CONVENTION in order notes to receive yours. We are your #1 source for heat transfer foiling products.
The Paper Hollow
http://www.thepaperhollow.com/- Coupon Code: COVID19
19% off through April 15, 2020

My Craft Room
 MyCraftRoom.com 15% off site-wide (Altenew, Pinkfresh, Thermoweb, Pooler, & more!) Ends Mar. 31, 2020. 
Impression Obsession
 www.iostamps.com - 25% off entire site! Use code TOGETHER. Sale ends March 29.

Double Trouble Scrapbooking
 www.doubletroublescrapbooking.com 20% off all Double Trouble branded products and StacyStamps/Double Trouble rubber stamps. Coupon Code: March2020 Good until March 27, 2020

The Paper Cut
www.thepapercut.com
20% off ENTIRE Retail order, use code TPC20
All order over $50 will receive a free Triple Fancy Tag Card Making Die
All orders over $100 will receive the matching Fancy Tag Layering Die Set Also.
Sale ends March 30th   

Marco’s Paper
www.marcopaper.com
All Cardstock & Envelopes 20% Off!
Spellbinders February & March New Releases and Best Sellers 20% Off MSRP
Fun Stampers Journey Stamp Sets (MSRP $7.95-$8.95) $5.00 Each
Plus Free Shipping in the Contiguous U.S. with a $50.00 Purchase!

~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2020, 10:00:52 PM »
Oh my gosh, Heidi!  Where did you hear about a virtual convention??  I hadn't heard.  That's wonderful.
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2020, 07:37:16 AM »
Oh my gosh, Heidi!  Where did you hear about a virtual convention??  I hadn't heard.  That's wonderful.

I am on Technique Junkies email list and they mailed out the whole thing.  Later I saw it on the blogs for Impression Obsession.
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2020, 08:02:08 AM »
I’m thinking of ordering stencils from A Colorful Life.  I balk at spending the $7 per stencil price, but 25% off and very reasonable shipping makes it attractive.  I put a bunch in my cart, but I am wondering if I choose things that are all so similar.  I do like smaller prints so that is part of it. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2020, 11:24:47 AM »
I looked at A Colorful Life too.  They also have smaller stencils, 3x6 in that are $3.99 I think?  Yes, and with a discount ... tempting.  I keep resisting thinking I can probably cut my own stencils on my Silhouette ... but I haven't done much of that.  I need to try again with lighter material as it had a bit of trouble cutting last time I tried.

Also, creative vision is having a sale.  I think I looked under retirement sale?  buy so many rubber stamps, get one free, 1/2 price ... I can't remember.  Another deal for clear stamps and stencils I think.  It was late when I was browsing.

I still need to place another order from my LSS.  I want to keep her in business!
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2020, 07:20:51 AM »
Cindi, did you find a way to order from your LSS?  Maybe you could stock up on adhesives or reinkers you don’t have?

I did choose some stencils and made an order.  That will be fun to look forward to getting them.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2020, 09:14:58 AM »
Cindi, did you find a way to order from your LSS?

Yep!

I placed my order yesterday.  Free shipping with orders over $75, otherwise I believe she has flat rate shipping for $6.99 if anyone wants to shop.
If you are on FB, she is doing "live at 5" videos almost every day, showing products that are arriving or already on the shelves from her cell phone.  You can go virtual shopping through her lens. 
Here is her online store Everything Mixed Media.
If you are on Facebook, you can watch her videos Everything Scrapbook & Stamps scroll down to "posts". 

Thanks for the suggestion Heidi, I ordered a few reinkers.  She doesn't have a lot listed in her online store, but if you ask I'm sure she has more.  I ordered 3 colors of Tim Holtz new distress embossing glazes.  I didn't see the embossing ink dabber, so I called and she would have either let me order over the phone, or since I had a shopping cart going, she quick put it in the online store so I could order it there.  I also bought another Elizabeth Craft Designs planner essentials die (I really need to stop collecting dies and make some pages!).  I couldn't find Tim's Baroque cling stamp so she emailed me a link.  I had that on my wish list after watching Creativation videos back in January.

I also signed up for a virtual card making class this Friday night.  She (Michelle, LSS owner) mailed out kits and we will watch a private FB live on Friday.  I am really looking forward to crafting with others.  This class caught me by surprise, but the next time she mentions a new class I will try to link on Artsy Inkers if anyone else wants to join in. 

Has anyone else ordered anything online recently?   Today Local King is tempting me ... I need to stop shopping!  Actually, I've done a lot of window shopping but last night was my first actual purchase.  Still!  I need to stop shopping and make something.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 09:35:32 AM by Iring »
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2020, 01:48:44 PM »
I haven’t purchased anything else.  I would be interested in the details of the next virtual class.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2020, 06:06:20 PM »
Heidi, I'll let you know when I hear something about another virtual class.

My class kit came today.  I got 3 card bases, 3 mat layers and 3 layers with pre-stamped images on them, and a little bag of sequins.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Art Impressions has another sale going on until March 29th (Staycation sale ended).  60% off sale and overstock items, 20% off new releases, free shipping if your order is over $50.  One of the sale stamps I ordered did not come up 60% off in the cart.  I called their 800 number and the woman who answered the phone was super nice, she fixed it right away and by the time I got back to my laptop it was changed in my cart as well.   I mentioned that I had signed up for their watercolor class at Stamp and Scrapbook Expo in Orlando and how it was too bad it had been cancelled.  Right away she told me to mention that in the shipping notes and she would send me the class kit!  Yay!  My mom always gives me birthday money to take to Expo, so I had birthday money to spend :)  They had a few bundles of watercolor stamps that were a good deal.  I got a Harvest Bundle that has a tractor and some pumpkins, a wheelbarrow and I think a foliage set. 

Cindi