Stamping > Stamping Challenges

Christmas All Year - November 2021

<< < (2/5) > >>

Iring:
Day 6 of Online Card Classes Christmas Holiday Workshop and I finally made a card!  5 to be exact.

Laura Bassen used a stencil and masking for a  rainbow colored background.  I didn't use her masking technique, but I did stencil a rainbow.
Took me way longer than it should have!  I stopped at 5.  I need to come up with something quicker as I'm only about 1/2 way done with my Christmas cards!

Be Merry

Iring:
Ugh, even though I need to make some quick cards ... I wanted to play with Laura Bassen's technique for stenciling and masking. 
I made just this one. 

Joy

Iring:
I have yet to follow my own prompt, but I have two more cards finished!  I love the Spellbinders Bottle Brush Tree dies we used in this class from my LSS.

We had to provide our own sentiments.  I still don't have a set of tiny Christmas sentiment strip stamps.  I am in the market if you have one you like and can recommend.  Spellbinders has one that comes with a die to cut one sentiment at a time that I am considering.  I gave up and used Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text stickers. 

Believe in the magic.

Be of good cheer.

Conniecrafter:
Cindi I believe one time when you came to my blog you mentioned you liked my Simon Says Stamps Tiny words Christmas stamps
Both your links go to the same card to by the way

Iring:
Thank you Connie!

I fixed the link and I will take a look at Simon Says.  I do like yours, Connie, and I couldn't remember if they were pre-printed or stamps.  Now is a good time to make a wish list ... some Black Friday sales are starting soon.  I know Taylored Expressions starts tomorrow and different sales run I think through Nov 30th.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version