Stamping > Stamping Challenges

Ink22 - Twofer

(1/4) > >>

Conniecrafter:
Ok another challenge for us, this one will give us two cards for one background.

https://doodlebugswa.blogspot.com/2018/10/fun-with-alcohol-ink-part-1.html?showComment=1610942654476#c3491659541274612556

Use Alcohol inks for the background, if you don't have them you could use watercolor.

Use Ink22 - Twofer when posting

howdyheidi:
This is a great idea!  Her backgrounds are amazing.  Can’t wait to try this! I need to dig out my alcohol inks!  I think I bought some of the shimmer ones and haven’t used them at all. They might still be in the package. Lol.

stampwilly:
Pretty backgrounds! I just bought 3 colors of alcohol inks from Tuesday Morning this morning by Brea Reese. I have never seen these. I want to see how these work!

April :smile:

howdyheidi:
I just made several alcohol ink backgrounds for this. I was wondering if you wanted us to use an image die for the cards or if a shape die (like her second example with the rectangle peek a boo die, would also be acceptable? 

Thanks!

Conniecrafter:
Sure you can use either one you want, I was going for the image look but the shaped ones would be ok too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version