Stamping > Stamping Challenges

Stashbuster Challenge 2022

<< < (12/12)

Iring:
Father's Day for DH

Used a piece of yellow marbled glossy printed paper in my stash.
Stamps are SU
Die is Sizzix

I used a few of the stars that fell out on the inside of the card, along with a stamp of pilot goggles that came in the set.

TFL!

Conniecrafter:
Cindi the cards for your son in laws look great, love those Alcohol backgrounds.  I have done a couple of cards like that I have been ahead in my birthday cards and still have got some out late.  I hadn't heard of dropbox, I am using Tim's app for all the items from him but it would be nice to have something for everything else.  I do have it all written in a small binder but I usually don't have that in store with me.
Your hubby's card looks great too, perfect for him.  I made one for Greg this year, it is from Opie and Buttons so he should get a kick out of it :)

stampwilly:
Connie and Cindi, your cards look great! I have the stars die, the diamonds die and the other one you use, Cindi. I have my stamps in categories too, but I did have to get an extra box for flowers and birds. I have been doing some purging, so I had a box left over for me to put the overflow in.

April :smile:

stampwilly:
Here is a card for this challenge.

April :smile:

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=5800#top_display_media

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version