Stamping > Stamping Challenges

Stashbuster Challenge 2022

<< < (2/12) > >>

howdyheidi:
Since I can’t post these in the gallery, I will link to my blog for now:

First two cards:  http://mylittlestampingblog.blogspot.com/2022/05/mothers-day-bear-hug-card-using-up.html

Second 3 cards: http://mylittlestampingblog.blogspot.com/2022/05/patterned-paper-challenge-post-two.html

I know some of you already commented on my blog, so this is redundant for you. But I do want to keep track of my progress also.

stampwilly:
I am just seeing this! Great idea. I will play along. I have soooooo many backgrounds I can use up! That will take me years! LOL! :D This post may have to last a very long time!

April :smile:

howdyheidi:

--- Quote from: stampwilly on May 07, 2022, 09:40:01 AM ---I am just seeing this! Great idea. I will play along. I have soooooo many backgrounds I can use up! That will take me years! LOL! :D This post may have to last a very long time!

April :smile:

--- End quote ---

Great!  I was thinking of having this challenge for the calendar year. 

Another idea is if you are like me, I went through my piles and found around 20 unfinished cards!  Seriously!  A few of them are finished except for a sentiment. And many were layouts completed but with no stamped images or anything.  So those will be next on my list after I finish this patterned paper pack. 

stampwilly:
Here is a card I just made where the challenge was to use your scraps. So I am showing it here too. I used scrap paper to cut up strips to make this card.

April

howdyheidi:

--- Quote from: stampwilly on May 10, 2022, 10:47:49 AM ---Here is a card I just made where the challenge was to use your scraps. So I am showing it here too. I used scrap paper to cut up strips to make this card.

April

--- End quote ---

Your card is so pretty!  The paper strips in this arrangement is just perfect! I may have to try that. I also like how you embossed the card front.  Your flowers are colored very beautifully too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version