Author Topic: Christmas All Year - August 2022  (Read 875 times)

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
Re: Christmas All Year - August 2022
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2022, 07:32:51 PM »
I managed to get a few cards done but when I started taking pictures my battery died on my camera :(. Hope to get them posted tomorrow.

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2022, 11:41:42 AM »
I have two snowmen today both embossed with silver embossing powder and then I used silver ink pen for snow and such.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=5845#top_display_media

on this one I added silver pen to the embossing on the leaves in the frame too

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=5846#top_display_media

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2022, 09:41:17 AM »
Wow Connie, you have been on a roll!  You really have a nice assortment of cards ready for Christmas.  Great idea to emboss snowmen with silver EP!  Something different!  Thanks for adding a little silver to your projects.
Cindi

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2022, 05:30:17 PM »
I finally did one of my own challenges  :o
I swore I wasn't going to die cut any more bottle brush trees after die cutting for hours on end to finish the rainbow of trees on my slimline card, but ... I wanted to do something for this challenge and I thought the trees would be pretty in silver. 

So far, just one.  Maybe if I really need more cards I'll make more but for now I'm done!
This is a top fold, A2 card.
Heaven & Nature Sing

Earlier today I put the finishing touches on this slimline bottle brush card.  I made 25.  That's why I'm done with bottle brush trees for a little while, ha!  I used a variety of sentiments from Taylored Expressions Christmas Simple Strips.

Thank you for all of the cards you linked this month!  August was a good month!  You still have a few days if anyone wants to make more  O0
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 05:34:12 PM by Iring »
Cindi