Author Topic: Christmas All Year - September 2022  (Read 475 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Christmas All Year - September 2022
« on: September 02, 2022, 11:11:35 PM »
September all ready!  Wow!

I thought of two prompts.  You can use either one or both (or as always none, just make some cards!).

1.  Use pink on your card.  I saw some new Mintay paper that is really pretty with quite a bit of pink.  So tempting, but I know I have some PP with pink in it that I've been "saving".  Even though I swore I wasn't cutting more bottle brush trees, I saw a pretty sample done in pinks and turquoise.  I might have to make one!  And tonight I saw a youtube video showing all the Christmas stuff that's already out at Cracker Barrel, and there was a whole line of pink flamingo Christmas decor.  Something was telling me I had to use pink as a prompt!

2.  Put a little motion in a Christmas card.  If you don't make that sort of card now, you might run out of time.  There's no time for that when you're making cards in December, so try it now!  It can be a simple action wobble, a waterfall card, slider, just a few ideas.

Whatever you do, make some cards this month!  You'll be glad you did.
Don't forget to save to the Christmas All Year album in the gallery and post us a link here.  I'm sure we'd all love to see what you're making.

Thanks for playing along.  I actually have something I can post tomorrow when the lighting is better, but it's using last month's prompt.
Cindi

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
Re: Christmas All Year - September 2022
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 09:23:26 AM »
Sounds good. I actually have some pink Christmas paper that I have never used.

April :smile:

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2022, 09:07:41 PM »
I will have to see what I can find, I do like pink in Christmas cards now.

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2022, 12:51:40 PM »
I'm so glad you made the most of your rainy day, April.  Your Christmas cards from pink patterned paper are so pretty!  Thanks for linking.  I left comments in the gallery.
Cindi

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2022, 10:34:12 AM »
I love your joyful cards Connie!  Thanks for sharing here as well as with your other group.
Cindi