Stamping > Stamping Challenges

Christmas All Year - December 2022

(1/2) > >>

Iring:
Wow, time flies!  Again.  I probably say that every year!

Hmm, for December's prompt :

Use foil - preference for foil flakes, heat or pressure sensitive foil, foil paper
If you don't have foil or it's too much trouble, any metallic paper or accent is fine.

Thanks so much for playing along all year.  I love seeing what you make!

Did any of you buy Rinea foil paper?  I  bought some at a craft show and I don't think I've used it yet.

Conniecrafter:
I think I have some of that foil paper, I bought it and then forgot what I saw I wanted to use it for.

Iring:
Well, I didn't use foil, but I got 20 more cards made. 
I thought I might foil some pre-made, laser ink printed, mini slim card fronts I bought last year but instead decided to use the "charming snowman collage" die from Memory Box.  Of course we got two cards from people who rarely or never send to us so we mailed two more today.  I think I have only 1 finished card left. 

Charming Snowman Collage

Thanks so much for playing along all year.  I love the cards you posted and especially love the cards that came in the mail for Christmas!

Conniecrafter:
I didn't end up getting to that challenge, so much going on this month.

Iring:
I finally made Landry's Christmas card today!  I sent a family card a few weeks ago, but I wanted to make Landry her own card and just didn't get it done.  My brother sent a few gifts for Landry to our house, not knowing she wasn't coming for Christmas this year.  My other daughter had a book or something she wanted to send, and a treat for their dog.  I wanted to send Landry the two small potholders I made for when she plays in her Fisher Price playhouse kitchen or for when she helps out in the real kitchen.  So I put together a box and made her the card I'd been planning.  Took all afternoon and evening but it's done and the box is ready for mailing!  In between I was catching up laundry and we watched bits and pieces of football and the Everest movie too.  Now I have a mess to clean up!

Landry's Dancin' Gnome card

Anyone else still making Christmas cards after Christmas?!

This week is actually one of my favorite times to make Christmas cards.  I'm still in the mood for Christmas crafting and usually (not in this case) the pressure is off and I'm just way ahead for the next year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version