Stamping > Stamping Challenges

Stamp the Stars & Stripes! Open 'til 7/19

(1/5) > >>

Looser:
Here in the good ole US of A, July is the time when we celebrate our Birthday as a nation.  We have picnics, shoot off fireworks & display our flag.

I've worn clothing that has been starred & striped, eaten cakes decorated as flags & made crafts that celebrate 'Old Glory'.

So here's your challenge...

You have to make a version of our flag & share it on the gallery.
You must use stamping.

You have until July 19 to complete this challenge.

Since this is my initial foray into hosting a challenge on our spot, I would so like to see y'all posting posts. Sharing stuff, asking questions & yadda yadda!

I get a daily (local) newspaper & there was a fun item in Saturday's about making stamped flags using foot & hand prints as the stars & stripes.

Let the challenge begin! O0

lovepug2:
Aww,Daniel!!! Sounds like a fun challenge! I'm adding it to my to do list  :D

howdyheidi:
I really like patriotic themes. Thanks for hosting. I will be sure to play along next week.

Far North:
What a tease you are Daniel  ;D ...to only briefly describe your inspiration!  If your newspaper is online please consider sharing a link. Thanks!

Looser:

--- Quote from: Far North on July 01, 2014, 10:16:31 AM ---What a tease you are Daniel  ;D ...to only briefly describe your inspiration!  If your newspaper is online please consider sharing a link. Thanks!

--- End quote ---

LOL, Jan! I brought my 'tease' along when I joined our group here. :D Kidding aside, I kept the challenge very simple so we could all begin to figure out how to do stuff on this format.

Sadie has already asked me which I'd prefer for sharing challenge pics. I'm no fool! I left it in her capable hands. I would definitely like to learn how to share a pic in a post. If I can do that straight from computor's picture files that might help keep our gallery space requirement reasonable.  On CP, for instance, I can manage attechments. Let's me put images in posts & remove them later.

Anyhoo... Hope y'all will make & share your stamped Stars & Stripes. Have fun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version