Stamping > Stamping Challenges

Stamp N Dash Roll-on Watercolor challenge---Closed

<< < (2/8) > >>

Far North:
I hope you have some super fun with this one!

Utah Ann:
I will be doing this challenge and thanks for the heads up.  A great challenge.  Will work on it this week end.  Maybe my dgs will want to play as well.

Far North:
Oh Ann, I think it would great fun to have your grandson play too!  Let us know how it goes!

CarefreeSadie:
I did 6 backgrounds with this technique, but only made two of them into usable projects.  One I made into a card and one I made into a project life card.  The first one I used a Big and Juicy ink pad and because I had stored it upside down or maybe because it's over 20 years old it was almost mud.  The other card I used a Kaleidacolor ink pad and it looks better.

This was fun once I got started on it, thank you for hosting this Far North.

Linky 1

Linky 2

Far North:
Sadie, sorry you learned about the condition of your ink pad but now you have tad more space!  Actually Big and Juicy pads are dye inks on felt pads while the idea for turning pads upside down was intended for pigment inks. But without worrying which ones are up or down Tim Holtz often shares how ink pads do not need to be turned upside down. My B&J inkpads are nearly the same age as yours and are still stamped with clear distinction colors although there has been some migration of colors.

Nonetheless you were able to complete a couple wonderful projects!  Thanks so much for playing!
...Jan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version