Author Topic: Continuing the KIAE Monthly Swap/Challenges--a discussion  (Read 5139 times)

Offline Looser

• Stampers
Continuing the KIAE Monthly Swap/Challenges--a discussion
« on: July 07, 2014, 10:57:02 AM »
[Note: Posting to this discussion does not commit you to participation or a particular month] :smile:

With so many of us just begining to find our way on this site, we have an opportunity to start fresh on some things--including KIAE. So first question...

1. Is anyone here interested in participating? The previous KIAE's S/C rules & requirements will remain in force.

Come to think of it, the first question is the only question @ this time. ;D

FWIW... I/we will probably shoot for Aug. as our first month's KIAE if we have enough stampers interested. And we will not be sending anyone a PM about this. So let us know what you think. ;)
Daniel

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Continuing the KIAE Monthly Swap/Challenges--a discussion
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 03:35:35 PM »
I think that we should continue with any of the things we were planning on doing at 2ps.  I think we have the resources here to do it and we are awesome and should continue unless you were planning to discontinue anyhow.  :)

That being said, I would participate when I can :)

PS, I see the point about starting fresh, I just read your comment in another thread to that effect.  :)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 03:43:42 PM by howdyheidi »
~~Heidi~~

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 09:35:14 AM »
Thanks, Heidi. I'm definitely not suggesting that 'starting fresh' means discarding what we had @ 2Ps. It'd be pretty silly to lose all that experience, eh? :D

In this case, fresh means just re-starting. OK?

Far as what will constitute 'enough' swappers. CG & I have agreed that one besides us two will = a swap. :smile:
Daniel

Offline Christinmay

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 05:59:37 PM »
Although I obviously won't be doing anything for a few months, I'd like to eventually participate in KIAE again.

One question - how will we exchange addresses with no peamail?
Christin

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 06:58:51 PM »
There is private messaging on this site  O0

Daniel, I am up for August if you want to do it.  I am busy for part of August, but if I get my self in gear at the beginning I should be able to finish just fine.
~~Heidi~~

Offline neyw

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 02:30:32 PM »
yes, please and count me in.

Offline Utah Ann

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 05:26:08 PM »
Remind me what KIAE monthly swap - is that the envelope one, that I previously didn't do?  Would be interested now.

Offline Christinmay

• Stampers
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 05:53:24 AM »
Oh, of course, I did see something about private messages, but I forgot! I'll have to give it a test spin. Thanks Heidi.
Christin

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2014, 09:09:38 AM »
Remind me what KIAE monthly swap - is that the envelope one, that I previously didn't do?  Would be interested now.

Yep. That's the envelope one, Ann. Glad to hear you're interested.
Daniel

Offline Utah Ann

• Stampers
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 11:04:16 AM »
I wish, I could go back and read the requirements for this challenge on Two Peas.  When it starts will you be putting the requirements up again.  Yes, I think I would be interested.

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 11:14:14 AM »
As long as 2ps has a site, you can search google for any of the threads.  I searched 'July KIAW swap' in google and found Daniel's old thread. 

https://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&forum_id=22&thread_id=3285906

I'm not sure, but we may be able to search "cached" twopeas content even after they are gone, but it might be harder. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 01:26:12 PM »
I wish, I could go back and read the requirements for this challenge on Two Peas.  When it starts will you be putting the requirements up again.  Yes, I think I would be interested.

LOL, Ann! As they say in 'Steel Magnolias', I love you more than my luggage! (strictly from KMart). :laugh:  When we (CG & moi) re-boot our swap/challenge I promise we will provide all the necessary info. With great affection to you & all who have found their way here I am not interested in trying to do a new 2Ps here. There may not be any difference in our S/C, but we're planing to make a fresh start here.  ;) And the one thing I can promise is that I will continue to be the same caring & patient hoster that I was at 2Ps. April (CG), however, has promised to be even meaner as a host. I'll do my best to calm her down, but don't expect miracles... :laughhard: 
Daniel

Offline CaribbeanGirl

• Stampers
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2014, 01:00:39 PM »
Yes!! I vow to be meaner this time around  >:D Looking so forward to continuing our swap, and we will definitely continue to be clear as mud with our requirements!  :coolsmiley: Hopefully Daniel can behave himself, but if not....... :knuppel2:
Warning: Easily Distracted By Glitter

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2014, 01:22:59 PM »
I searched 'July KIAW swap' in google and found Daniel's old thread...

Bless your heart, Heidi! :smitten: Potential KIAE swappers are welcome to read those previous Swap Blogs, but--fair warning--what matters is what we say on this site; not the defunct one. Chances are we'll be very similar, but not 'identical'. ;)
Daniel

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2014, 10:00:04 AM »
I'm so glad you guys are rebooting the KIAE swap.  That was one of the things I was really going to miss with the death of 2Peas. 
Sarah