Author Topic: August 2014 Kit-In-An-Envelope Swap/Challenge. Celebrating Creativity!  (Read 25652 times)

Offline neyw

• Stampers
SWL - need your mailing address please.  Thanks, Neysa

Offline neyw

• Stampers
SWL - can't send you a private message as it says that SWL does not exist, hope you see my post for this.  Need your mailing address, please & thanks. Thanks, Neysa

Offline neyw

• Stampers
I saw the posts, have my kit ready to mail. Looking forward to the swap.  Thanks, Neysa

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
Hehehe Neysa, Daniel abreviated me! It is SWLady. Sending you my address ;-)

Offline Looser

• Stampers
Hehehe Neysa, Daniel abreviated me! It is SWLady. Sending you my address ;-)

My 'bad', Neysa. Sorry if I messed you up.

In other news... Sadie has set up 2 spots for our swap in the gallery. One is for posting our projects & the other is for sharing pics of kit contents. Note!  you are not required to post pics of the kits. Your choice. We'll see how this works this month & if it seems easier to do just one gallery for all our KIAE posts--kits & projects--we'll let Sadie know. OK?

I'm putting my kit in the mail today. How're we all doing?
Daniel

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
My kit is almost ready to go. Not sure what it's celebrating, hahaha. But hopefully April will figure it out!

It will have to go in the mail tomorrow as we are leaving Wednesday, well, the procrastinator in me just realized I have til Wednesday, LOL

:crazy2:

Offline Looser

• Stampers
LOL, Kathy! My kit went postal today. Giving you two-thumbs up for not sweating the 'Celebrate' aspect!  ;D

And I hearya on the 'procrastinating'--BTDT even when $$$s were involved. :D
Daniel

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
When I saw I had Sarah for a partner, I added a couple of things to my kit I thought she would like.
It's ready for tomorrow's mail.

Now I need to work on my projects from the kit.
I'm really liking this celebration theme  :D
LeighAnn

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
I finished filling my envelope just now and need to find LeighAnn's address on my laptop (and then forward them all to my ipad).  I took a photo of the contents, in case things get mixed up. I now have several envelopes around and the items inside sometimes get mixed up.  It should go out in the mail tomorrow. 

I know CG sent me mine, so I am really looking forward to getting it, and working on both kits. 

I also like the Celebration theme and the fact that there is room to develop/interpret it!
~~Heidi~~

Offline CaribbeanGirl

• Stampers
Yes! My kit to Heidi is in the mail!!  O0 Definitely wanted that on it's way before tomorrow! Hope you enjoy everything I included. There are plenty of images to choose from  O0
Warning: Easily Distracted By Glitter

Offline neyw

• Stampers
Leave it to Daniel to mess with me.  :idiot2: I have the address and the full name for my partner and the KIA will be mailed on Tuesday. Thanks and looking forward to it.  Sincerely, Neysa

Offline Looser

• Stampers
I'm going to 'out' our pal Sadie. :o After having a confab with CG, we decided that it'd be fine if there were just one gallery for KIAE to cover both pix of kits & projects. So I shared this with Sadie in a PM.

Now for the 'outing Sadie'... She replied that her set-up of the 'kit' gallery was purely 'selfish'! :o She said that seeing what folks put in their envelopes would help her to decide whether to join our swap. Know what? We think that's not a bad idea. That said, we're still not going to require a posted pic of the kit you keep/send, but you are welcome to do so.

However.... If you choose to include some raks in your envelope to your swapmate, please make sure they know that they are not part of the 'kit'. Kit contents--kept & sent must be as identical as possible for the sake of fairness. OK? :smile:
Daniel

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
Mine is in the mail! Going away for a few days. Will check back in on Sunday.

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
LeighAnn - very cool of you to include stuff specifically for me.  You rock and I can't wait to get my kit.

I've still got a couple of things to put in my kit.  I want to add a couple of things geared toward Daniel and a few random images. 
Sarah

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
I think my kit is ready! 

But how do you know when to stop adding things?  I want to just keep adding things!  :D

Don't worry Michele....the envelope is still able to lay flat.  :smile:
~~Melissa :)