Author Topic: August tag swap *partners posted!  (Read 17703 times)

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
Re: August tag swap *partners posted!
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2014, 10:21:54 AM »
LeighAnn and Heidi - you ladies created some lovely tags.
Sarah

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2014, 11:17:33 AM »
WTG, Pug! Aside from being a terrific tag, LeighAnn has reminded us that 'crayon (wax) resist works with a variety of media--inks, paints, chalks, pencils. Very cool!

I really like the simplicity of Pug's approach to her tag. I'd swear the embossed lattice was an applied diecut. Proof that resist can fool the eye. Her treatment of the flowers is wonderful. 'Course since I'm completely crazy, I'd have been tempted to 'piece' the flowers--folder-embossing the centers & stylus-embossing the petals.  ;)

A definite inspiration, LeighAnn!
Daniel

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2014, 11:05:20 AM »
Thanks Daniel! I've been giving my crayons a workout lately. They're so fun to try different techniques with. Plus with BTS sales going on its a good time to buy them  :D

I've got some thoughts going on for the next month tag swap! Should be real fun O0
LeighAnn

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2014, 08:55:16 PM »
I just realized that I never posted pictures of the tag I sent CBgirl. 

Butterfly Tag Side A

Butterfly Tag Side B
Sarah

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2014, 08:02:44 AM »
Sarah, I tried to open the pics but they're only loading halfway. I think it's probably my internet. They look great so far! I will check back in a bit and see if I can get the pics to open.
LeighAnn

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2014, 11:30:56 AM »
Craft Nerd that is one butterfly great tag.  Both sides look wonderful.  I usually leave the back alone but no you had to set the bar higher by doing a lovely job on the front and back......now I am going to feel bad if I don't do something with the back side of the tags.   :tickedoff:
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2014, 07:50:52 PM »

I usually leave the back alone but no you had to set the bar higher by doing a lovely job on the front and back......now I am going to feel bad if I don't do something with the back side of the tags.   :tickedoff:

Sadie - sorry to create guilt for you.  I just don't like the back being plain because it shows.
Sarah