Author Topic: October KIAE Swap/Challenge--Projects 'due' by 10/31  (Read 13517 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: October KIAE Swap/Challenge--'Send-tos in OP (mailing deadline is 10/4)
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2014, 07:45:20 AM »
I do like the kit Daniel!

Heidi, did you get mail from me yet?  They said you should have it by Monday (the 6th).

Cindi, the envelope has not come yet, sorry to say. Hopefully it will arrive today.  The last envelope from Craft Nerd took far longer than anticipated too. 

Now I am wondering if my envelope got to Sadie. I sent it a week ago now.
~~Heidi~~

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2014, 08:19:43 AM »
On my way out the door again, but I got my envelope from Sarah yesterday. It is full of fun crafty goodness!!

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2014, 10:26:45 AM »
I do like the kit Daniel!

Heidi, did you get mail from me yet?  They said you should have it by Monday (the 6th).

Cindi, the envelope has not come yet, sorry to say. Hopefully it will arrive today.  The last envelope from Craft Nerd took far longer than anticipated too. 

Now I am wondering if my envelope got to Sadie. I sent it a week ago now.

No, no envelope yet....hopefully soon.....
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2014, 12:51:26 PM »
Okay, Cindi, your envelope arrived today!! Thank you.  I think your home made envelope may have been the trick to being strong enough to hold all those embellishments.  What do you think?.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2014, 08:36:20 PM »
I got a fabulous envelop from Sadie today.  So many things to choose from.

Kathy - glad you like the kit.

Sarah

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2014, 10:25:28 PM »
Okay, Cindi, your envelope arrived today!!
Phew!  It's always good to hear that our babies arrived safely!  Yeah, the envelope was made from a calendar page and I sandwiched the embellishments in the middle between watercolor and card stocks to kind of protect them too.  It sounds like it worked?
Cindi

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2014, 11:51:24 AM »
I got a fabulous envelop from Sadie today.  So many things to choose from.

Kathy - glad you like the kit.

I am so glad it got there....my postal people are ridiculous, they sent it back for more postage on one of my sick days so hubby stuck a couple more stamps on and mailed it again......  I was worried they still wouldn't take it.  I can't even mail a flat card without two stamps on them or they come back.  But yet I can stuff two statements and all the tickets into an envelope and it goes without a problem with one stamp, go figure.....

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2014, 12:59:38 PM »
I am so glad it got there....my postal people are ridiculous, they sent it back for more postage on one of my sick days so hubby stuck a couple more stamps on and mailed it again......  I was worried they still wouldn't take it.  I can't even mail a flat card without two stamps on them or they come back.  But yet I can stuff two statements and all the tickets into an envelope and it goes without a problem with one stamp, go figure.....

Amen, Sadie! And it frosts my hiney the way the 'Post Office' works on local levels--let alone on the federal level.

However... My envelope arrived from SWLady. I really like the contents. Kathy sent me lots of goodies without packing a trunk of stuff.  That makes me very happy.  And I sooo know that Kathy thought about what she sent to me.  ;)

BTW? Although we're nowhere near the finish of the Oct. KIAE, you might want to keep track of any leftovers you have from  previous KIAEs--even those who are 'new' to the swap/challenge.  ::)
Daniel

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2014, 04:52:49 PM »
Glad you got the envelope Daniel. I left it out Saturday for the mail person, but somehow I don't think they picked it up until Monday!

And I always think about what i send, hehehe. Yours has a birdy type theme, LOL.

So... why do we need to keep track of leftovers? Are you going to add another twist? hehehe. I have all my kits still in their envelopes in a letter holder on my desk ;-)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2014, 06:35:58 PM »
Oh man, I guess mine is lost in the mail? 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2014, 12:00:09 PM »
So... why do we need to keep track of leftovers? Are you going to add another twist? hehehe. I have all my kits still in their envelopes in a letter holder on my desk ;-)

No added twists this month, Kathy. I figure we all have enough on our plates. Just giving y'all a heads up hint for Nov's Swap--& don't anyone sweat if they don't have any kit leftovers.

Heidi. Bless your heart. It may still reach Sadie. Either way I know you'll figure it out, pal! O0
Daniel

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2014, 09:33:25 PM »
Oh man, I guess mine is lost in the mail?

It came today but I've been gone all day at soccer.  I'm sorry you worried needlessly! But here it is in iowa all safe and sound.  ThanK you for the wonderful envelope

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2014, 10:43:44 AM »
That's terrific news, Sadie!

I made a project from my received kit & I like the results! Now I can play with both kits.  O0
Daniel

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2014, 08:02:13 PM »
I am relieved that the kit got to Sadie.

Here is a photo of the kit.
~~Heidi~~