Author Topic: November tag swap Partners posted!  (Read 8767 times)

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
Re: November tag swap Partners posted!
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 10:31:46 AM »
Yes Looser I do have your address and the tag with the recipe is laying here on my desk ready to go.  I was looking at it though and it looks like I might need some more glue on the "envelope" on the back that holds the recipe so I might not get it mailed until tomorrow.  LOL I guess I need to look into some other type of glue cause my fabric tac has not been working as well as it once did.  Maybe that's because I do different projects now than what I used to do......
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 11:56:05 AM »
TY LeighAnn for letting me join late! 

oh my! Sadie and Daniel y'all are on top of things having your tags completed!!   O0  I'm still debating recipes….but I think have one…. 

I have your address Heidi (as long as you haven't moved recently). 
~~Melissa :)

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2014, 12:36:56 PM »
LOL, Sadie! I hearya on the added sticky to seal envelopes. My go-to is clear tape. And I need to get a new roll--along with a box of business size envelopes.

Have fun, Melissa! I tweaked your tag just a bit, but it has been 'enveloped', addressed & postaged. Putting it out for mailing tomorrow.
Daniel

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2014, 08:51:28 AM »
Wow! Sadie and Daniel! You two are on the ball :o. How exciting we will get to see some tags soon!

I started mine last night. Got my recipe done, the image and base for my tag are about 90 percent complete. Hopefully I can finish it Wednesday.
LeighAnn

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2014, 11:46:45 AM »
The tag I made went in the mail yesterday so it is on it's way across this great country (ok, half way across).  I hope it makes it and the recipient likes it.  The recipe is a favorite but also a recipe is a base, I very rarely actually follow the entire recipe.  So the written recipe is like a sketch to start with but the final product might be much different than the intended recipe.....LOL

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2014, 06:31:39 AM »
Sadie, I rarely follow entire recipes either! That's probably why I'm not a good baker!

My tag is almost finished. I'm hoping to get it done today so I can mail it today or drop it off tomorrow.
LeighAnn

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2014, 07:56:48 AM »
Super, I have a few days to get this done, and I already know my recipe I will use and what stamps I will use. I hope to do it over the weekend. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2014, 10:09:23 AM »
Sadie, I rarely follow entire recipes either! That's probably why I'm not a good baker!...

Yeah. It's (often) lots more difficult to 'play' with baking IMO, but once you have a firm understanding of the basic method, you can do loads of variations.

For me, one dish recipes--soups, stews & casseroles are a go-to.

Have to laff... I used a recipe stamp on my tag & didn't include any suggestions for 'tweaking' it (& boy was that tempting!). I figure Melissa can do that &/or ask me once she gets the tag. ;D
Daniel

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2014, 01:18:49 PM »
I just got my recipe tag from Sadie! It is wonderful in every way! Not just the actual tag or recipe, but also the personalized aspect it came with!

Can't wait 'til Sadie shares pix of it so y'all can enjoy it, too! O0
Daniel

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2014, 02:03:38 PM »
I just got my recipe tag from Sadie! It is wonderful in every way! Not just the actual tag or recipe, but also the personalized aspect it came with!

Can't wait 'til Sadie shares pix of it so y'all can enjoy it, too! O0

I'm glad it got there in one piece....it did didn't it?  I am also glad you liked it.  I have the pictures on my camera at home so it will be later tonight once trick or treating is over before I can post it.  Happy Halloween.......

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2014, 02:39:20 PM »
...I'm glad it got there in one piece....it did didn't it?  I am also glad you liked it.  I have the pictures on my camera at home so it will be later tonight once trick or treating is over before I can post it.  Happy Halloween...

Arrived intact, Sadie! And I had fun opening it (the tag) up & reading the accompanying letter.  :smitten:
Daniel

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2014, 05:48:15 PM »
This is the tag I made for the November swap.  It seems so weird to be posting this in October.  Anyway here it is......

Tag Front

The tag back with the envelope for the entire recipe is in this post.

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2014, 10:12:30 AM »
I love good Mac 'N Cheese & I'm here to tell ya that Sadie's recipe is a serious heart attack waiting to happen! So glad! ;D

Bacon & 4 cheeses more than offset the 'healthy' ingredients--shrooms, onion, red pepper & spinach! This ain't no 'side dish', folks. It's a meal!  O0

And wow on the speed with which it arrived!
Daniel

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2014, 09:40:49 PM »
Daniel I received your tag and emailed you a copy of it---let me know if you didn't get it encase I need to resend for you to post.
~~Melissa :)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2014, 05:39:41 PM »
I am making really good progress on my tag today.  I need to get the recipe on there, but otherwise it is nearly done.  Feeling good about making the deadline for sending it. 
~~Heidi~~