Stamping > Stamping Challenges

Inkpad Case Stamping Challenge--Nov 2014

(1/5) > >>

Looser:
With StampWilly's 'Grid' Challenge, we're off to a good start for November.

My challenge is based on the idea of using our inkpad cases as stamps--see the thread for info about the technique.

For this (month long) challenge, you have to make a project that includes one or more pad cases as stamps.

And you may not combine this challenge with the Oldies challenge! Willy's deserves to be its own wonderful challenge!

You may:
 Combine your case stamping with other stamped images--including word/sentiment ones.

Use the pad(s) for direct-to-paper (DTP) or non-paper materials .  ;)

You must include info about the inkpad case(s) you used when you upload your project. For instance... VersaMark cube inkpad; ColorBox Cat's Eye inkpad. Get the idea?

Let the fun begin! O0

howdyheidi:
Interesting challenge Daniel. I will reread the thread and put my thinking cap on.

Looser:

--- Quote from: howdyheidi on November 01, 2014, 12:31:12 PM ---Interesting challenge Daniel. I will reread the thread and put my thinking cap on.

--- End quote ---

Terrific, Heidi!

I'm exhausted from doing a project for April's Nov. Oldies Challenge--thot I was just doing a 'test out' (silly me!). So my case-stamping will have to wait 'til tomorrow.

Time to think about what I want for eats. Heavy duty crafting builds up an appetite! ;D

yellowcherrios:
lol!  I just resisted last night inking up my Mementos dew drop case top so I wouldn't get distracted last night from what I was doing….so this is great for me!!  Thanks Daniel!!  O0

Looser:
LOL, Melissa!

Since I did my grid project for Willy's latest 'Oldies' & just got my KIAE kit from Yankee, I'm ready to tackle trying for a 2-fer--this challenge & a KIAE project. Should be fun to see where it goes, eh?

And...I reread my OP.  Guess what? You may not include any bottle cap or other lid stamping in your entry. The 'outline' stamping must be done with inkpad cases only...

BTW, Melissa? So glad I also have some 'dew drop' pads. I see hearts, flowers & more. Bet you do, too. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version