Stamping > Stamping Challenges

Christmas All Year 2014 - November

(1/4) > >>

Iring:
Hello everyone!  We are getting down to the wire ... how did that happen so fast?!

This month's prompt if you'd like one, is to use a mask or stencil on your card.

If you have enough cards for your personal use, but you'd love to make more ... Jennifer McGuire and Vera Yates are doing a card drive for nursing home residents (cards must be received by Nov 28th).  Here is a link to more info.

Also, if you need inspiration ... Kristina Werner is midway through her Holiday Card Series.

There is a folder in the gallery for "Christmas Cards All Year 2014", please fill it up  :smile:

lovepug2:
I just went through my cards and I don't have many made at all! I need to get with it. I went through a funk in the summer where I didn't have any mojo for Christmas cards. I hope I can crank out at least 5 this month. Thanks for hosting Cindi! I like the stencil prompt :)

Iring:
Let's go stampers!  November is almost half over ... no pressure  ;)

I went to SU Stamp Camp this week and we made 3 Christmas cards to add to my stash.  Hooray!  Two friends share the camp and they both happened to use almost the same color scheme, but I think it's really pretty.  Sorry I don't know the name of the color.

Merry & Bright

Lovely as a Tree

Window Scene

I've watercolored 7 of the same stamped image, using tube watercolors and watercolor pencils ... I'm trying to get inspired to finish them in to cards.  Looking for a layout.  I have some printed paper in mind to go with some of them. 

How about you?  Any cards in progress?

howdyheidi:
Cindi your cards are lovely!!

I will probably have a few Christmas cards after completing my KIAE stuff because most of that is probably going to be Holiday!

howdyheidi:
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=769#top_display_media

Here is a Christmas card from my KIAE received kit!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version