Stamping > Stamping Challenges

HOLIDAY FREE-FOR-ALL Challenge! (12/24 - 1/4)

(1/4) > >>

howdyheidi:
Some of us might get something new this holiday season to craft with.  Well, don't just let it sit around, make something with it and share it here! 

So upload your new creation to the gallery and post a link to it in this thread.  And have fun!

(this challenge is open to everyone, even if the only new thing you have is a new crafty idea:)

Looser:
Sounds like fun, Heidi! A great way to end 2014 & enter 2015.

Nothing new from Santa this year--including a Red Ryder air rifle--but I'll see what I can do with your challenge. Thanks, pal!

djc:
My wish list was filled with crafting supplies so I hope I'll have something fun to play with. 

If not, I did buy myself a thing or two . . .  :smile:

Merry Christmas.
Daria

howdyheidi:
I will look forward to seeing what you all come up with. 

And a lol to Daria about the one or two things you might have put in your own stocking. 

I received quite a few surprises that were crafty!  Looking forward to having fun with them!

howdyheidi:
I finished one card today so far.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=864#top_display_media

I got a large set of Tombow water-based markers for Christmas!  I have also been working on some coloring using their blender pen, but I haven't finished a card with one of those images yet.

The spellbinders die is new, but I bought it myself out of the clearance bin!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version