Author Topic: February 2015 KIAE CLOSED/PARTNERS POSTED  (Read 13012 times)

Offline Looser

• Stampers
Re: February 2015 KIAE CLOSED/PARTNERS POSTED
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2015, 09:53:00 AM »
I sent off my 'received' kit project on Friday. It was accompanied by a piece for the Feb. Oldies which used more stuff from the same kit. Fun!

Still have to check out Heidi's project & leave praise & comments. Next item on my list today!
Daniel

Offline CaribbeanGirl

• Stampers
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2015, 01:08:04 PM »
Hello fellow stampers  #> Received a wonderful kit from LeighAnn this morning. Can't wait to work with it!

Heidi, the receipt says that my kit should arrive to you on Monday so be on the lookout  O0
Warning: Easily Distracted By Glitter

Offline CaribbeanGirl

• Stampers
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2015, 12:24:03 PM »
Finished a piece from my kept kit. Combined it with the February ATC swap, so I will have to wait to post a pic. May start on the kit I received from LeighAnn now  O0

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2015, 09:14:55 PM »
Hooray! Glad you liked it April.
LeighAnn

Offline CaribbeanGirl

• Stampers
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2015, 09:21:36 PM »
I actually finished both of my required pieces today, but I have tons left over from each kit to keep playing!  :smitten:

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2015, 12:30:21 PM »
April, the KIAE arrived today! I love everything in it! I sure hope to have time to make a project today or tomorrow!
~~Heidi~~

Offline CaribbeanGirl

• Stampers
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2015, 04:35:01 PM »
Heidi, I am so glad you liked the kit. I definitely had fun with it. Can't wait to see what you make  O0

Offline CaribbeanGirl

• Stampers
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2015, 09:23:25 PM »
Here is one of the projects I made from the kit that I received from LeighAnn  :smitten:

I Love You More Than Ice Cream

I still have two more projects to photo and upload later  O0

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2015, 11:27:01 AM »
Not sure if Sarah got my envelope yet, but I included my 'wall' project along with the kit stuff--along with a note suggesting she be 'not scared' at seeing the project.  :D I'll PM her in a bit. :smile:

I had a ball using items from Heidi's 'sent' kit. I did a bit of (teeth) gritting & used the card blank from the kit along with the terrific PPs Heidi included (two-sided, no less!  ::))  While I used lots of 'technique' to make this, I was most pleased with using diecut leftovers to make a stencil from the arch. Although it's a bit 'tilted', I like the way it worked. Watch for a thread about the technique soon. ;)

Anyhoo... Here's the card--front & inside

Daniel

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2015, 11:36:17 AM »
I finished a card just now using my received kit. I just LOVE the images. I hope April will tell me what set they are from. I could probably use some more cute images.  This is going to be the Valentine for littler DS.  He is going to love it!

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=1043&message_id=4167aef5f87a43a48fd0468e1ad6c8bd&message_icon=info#cpgMessageBlock

I am working on the requirement of the technique.  I have an image picked out but need to refresh my memory about the process.

Daniel, I love what you did with my kit!  I am glad you liked the patterned paper. It is pretty neat with the woodgrain. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2015, 01:04:53 PM »
Here is my piece with the brick wall required technique, also from my received kit.  Thanks for helping me try something new!

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=1045&message_id=c77f23f60c7dff3813893ce0b9131765&message_icon=info#cpgMessageBlock
~~Heidi~~

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2015, 08:24:27 PM »
I received Daniel's kit and his fabulous brick wall card. I really want to know what you did to change the texture of the index card.  It feels kinda waxy.

I think I know what I want to do with the kit I got from Daniel and I will start on it tomorrow.

I finished my kept kit brick wall project and photoed it.  I just need to edit the photo and post it. I will probably post it tomorrow.  And I used my kept kit for my ATC and several of my Valentine's.  So for a change, I'll have several projects from my kit this month. 
Sarah

Offline CaribbeanGirl

• Stampers
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2015, 09:15:19 AM »
Here's a piece I made using my kept kit. I combined it with the February ATC swap  O0

Little Elephant

Offline CaribbeanGirl

• Stampers
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2015, 11:19:20 AM »
Heidi, I love both of your projects!  :smitten:

I will have to double check where the stamps are from. I can't remember off the top of my head  :-\

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2015, 01:49:02 PM »
I received Daniel's kit and his fabulous brick wall card. I really want to know what you did to change the texture of the index card.  It feels kinda waxy...

LOL, Sarah! If it feels 'waxy', I 'probably' used crayons, but once I see it again I may have a different answer. With me you never know...

Glad you liked the wall piece. I thot it was ok--but modesty forbids me from 'waxing' proud for it... :laughhard:
Daniel