Author Topic: ATC Swap for February! Parterns posted in opening post  (Read 15369 times)

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
Re: ATC Swap for February! Parterns posted in opening post
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2015, 09:27:14 AM »
I have your address Sarah!!   O0    Haven't started yet though....   :)

~~Melissa :)

Offline Utah Ann

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2015, 05:48:50 PM »
Heidi I have your address and hope to get the ATC in the mail Monday.  Will let you know when I mail it.

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2015, 09:23:11 PM »
Wow! You all work fast! I'm so glad y'all are looking the ATC swap. I agree Heidi, they're definitely less tedious than the tags were to make!
LeighAnn

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2015, 09:09:44 AM »
  And so much more flat to send!

Are we not supposed to put lumpy things on our ATCs, because I put stuff on my ATCs that make them lumpy to mail?

I've got mine started and I have a plan for it.  So I should get it finished this weekend and hopefully postal on Monday.
Sarah

Offline Utah Ann

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2015, 09:28:18 AM »
Heidi, your ATC card is in the mail.  Please let me know when you receive it so that I can upload.  This was a fun challenge- a little messy but fun.

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2015, 09:44:47 AM »
Wow! You all work fast! I'm so glad y'all are looking the ATC swap. I agree Heidi, they're definitely less tedious than the tags were to make!

LOL, Pug! Yeah. There were a couple of tags I made that were 'tedious'--aka 'not inspired'--but ATCs & Tags are 'apples & oranges'. Both are fruit, but different in shape, taste, etc. ATCs can take me just as long to make as any other craft item--depends on lots of variables. But you know that.

Are we not supposed to put lumpy things on our ATCs, because I put stuff on my ATCs that make them lumpy to mail?

I've got mine started and I have a plan for it.  So I should get it finished this weekend and hopefully postal on Monday.

So far, LeighAnn has not forbidden 'lumpy' in her ATC swap. Long as it meets the dimensional requirements & any twists, I figure we can do thickers & lumpies if we choose. But... Some folk like to save their ATCs in plastic ATC 'savers'. Those (generally) don't have much 'wiggle room'. HTH 'til LeighAnn responds. :smile:
Daniel

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2015, 10:19:14 AM »

LOL, Pug! Yeah. There were a couple of tags I made that were 'tedious'--aka 'not inspired'--but ATCs & Tags are 'apples & oranges'. Both are fruit, but different in shape, taste, etc. ATCs can take me just as long to make as any other craft item--depends on lots of variables. But you know that.

So far, LeighAnn has not forbidden 'lumpy' in her ATC swap. Long as it meets the dimensional requirements & any twists, I figure we can do thickers & lumpies if we choose. But... Some folk like to save their ATCs in plastic ATC 'savers'. Those (generally) don't have much 'wiggle room'. HTH 'til LeighAnn responds. :smile:

Daniel, it is true that LeighAnn did not specify that the ATC not be lumpy, however, I found that tags were ALWAYS lumpy because of the fibers on top.

Ann, I am looking forward to getting the ATC!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Utah Ann

• Stampers
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2015, 02:25:14 PM »
Oh Heidi, I didn't get yours in the mail today, because I had to run out and pull it out of the mailbox, because I forgot to scan it.  So when I ran back out the mail had come early.  It will go out Monday.

There is a small lump. 

Offline CaribbeanGirl

• Stampers
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2015, 12:20:52 PM »
Finished my ATC and will get it in the mail tomorrow  O0
Warning: Easily Distracted By Glitter

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2015, 03:41:50 PM »
Looser's ATC came in the mail today.  Looser I emailed you a picture so you can post it in the gallery.  I like it very much, thank you!
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2015, 11:30:32 AM »
I made an ATC Swaps 2015 Album so when putting them into the gallery please put them into that album.  It is down the page under Swaps.  Thank you!

You can edit the files of the ATC's from January and February and put them into this album too......
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2015, 11:57:30 AM »
Glad you liked the ATC, Sadie. Just finished uploading it to the gallery.

I didn't have Melissa's wee fishie in mind when I made this, but couldn't find any french fries stamps in my stash. LOL!

Bettas are 'bettah'!  ;D
Daniel

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2015, 01:05:22 PM »
Ann, I received your ATC today! Thank you!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2015, 06:26:15 PM »
Heidi I got a nice surprise in the mail today.  Thank you!  Your ATC is beautiful.  Love the colors and shimmer.

Wow, I am feeling so behind!  As some of you read on the Christmas thread, I shared that I was away all last week.  My parents and I went across the state to be with my sister after her husband passed away from Esophageal cancer.  The service was Sunday.  I'm back home and in need of some stamp therapy!  Hope to start my ATC tonight.
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2015, 08:28:11 PM »
Cindi, I am glad the ATC arrived safe and sound. I am afraid the shimmer did not show up in the photo, but I did have fun making it!
~~Heidi~~