Author Topic: May ATC Swap: sign-up closed, partners posted  (Read 18512 times)

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
Re: May ATC Swap: sign-up closed, partners posted
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2015, 01:43:59 PM »
Lovely entries Jan and Cindi!

Jan, I thought the crayon box image was so appropriate for Daniel!
LeighAnn

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2015, 10:58:58 AM »
Here is the ATC I sent to Melissa. I am loving doing these ATC's and seeing everyone elses.

Birdie ATC

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2015, 01:15:14 PM »
Finally I got to post comments for Cindi's and Kathy's ATC's !  I am sorry it wasn't sooner but the system kept logging me out of Artsy Inkers yet I was getting notifications to my e-mail. Thankfully it all seems better today. Anyways I was delighted to see both of your wonderful ATCs!  Both include some very creative elements.  Thanks for making time to play during this very busy month!...Jan

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2015, 01:16:41 PM »
Here is the ATC I made for May's Swap and sent to Iring.  I did the emboss resist in a way I saw on a youtube video because I thought it would be neater and I happened to have a background stamp that would work.

Thank you for looking.
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2015, 03:44:25 PM »
Thanks so much for sharing a different emboss resist technique that is wonderful with your stamps!  The magnolia is the exact stamp I had initially pulled for my ATC but I am so glad you gave me inspiration to color it loosely in colors different from the traditional cream-tan tones.  Do you happen to have the You Tube address for the technique?
Thanks!!

Offline Utah Ann

• Stampers
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2015, 04:53:34 PM »
Received my ATC from Heidi, she couldn't decide so she sent two and they both are so pretty and show that spring is finally here in Utah.

We had a long mild winter and our spring has been blessed with rain, rain, rain.  Everything is so green.

Thank you so Heidi, I wouldn't have been able to decide either. 

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2015, 04:58:50 PM »
I also received my ATC from yellowcheerios today. It is beautiful! I love it!

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2015, 08:23:21 PM »
Sorry that I've been MIA.  Work has been crazy.

I think I'm caught up on all the ATCs that have been posted.  They are fabulous ladies.

Yankee - I'm glad you liked the ATC.  I would post a picture but I apparently forgot to take one before sending it.  Doh!  If Yankee would be so kind as to take a photo for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
Sarah

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2015, 01:12:40 PM »
Ann wrote me and let me know my ATCs arrived.  I sent her two because I couldn't decide! 

One has a summer feel and one a spring feell:

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=1575&message_id=539f27cc604203be07279fce9014fb6f&message_icon=info#cpgMessageBlock

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=1574&message_id=75c8b279011258e0f0c4c4317ea9cafc&message_icon=info#cpgMessageBlock

And I also received Ann's ATC!  She forgot to photo it, so I added it to the gallery too!  Very pretty color choice!

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=1573#top_display_media
~~Heidi~~

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2015, 02:53:43 PM »
Here's the ATC I sent Kathy:

flowers and butterlies

I'm so glad you liked it Kathy!  This swap took me 3 tries to find one I liked! 
~~Melissa :)

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2015, 02:57:53 PM »
Heidi, it took my eyes probably about a minute or so of really looking at the center of your flowers until I figured out they were domed shape-----for some reason my eye saw them as bowl-shaped depressions into the CS....I was wondering how you did that, then all the sudden I saw the centers as yellow buttons!   ;D
~~Melissa :)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2015, 03:16:14 PM »
Heidi, it took my eyes probably about a minute or so of really looking at the center of your flowers until I figured out they were domed shape-----for some reason my eye saw them as bowl-shaped depressions into the CS....I was wondering how you did that, then all the sudden I saw the centers as yellow buttons!   ;D

Thanks, I did neglect to say that those are enamel dots made by My Mind's Eye.  They were just the right color for the monochromatic look.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2015, 08:14:12 PM »
Thanks to Yankee, I was able to post a picture of the ATC I sent her.

Bird Cage ATC

Sarah

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2015, 09:37:09 PM »
Oh it's nice to see so many ATC's posted at once. And as expected creative ways of using this technique.  Thanks Sarah, Melissa, Heidi and Ann for sharing you own personal twist of using this technique...it certainly inspires all of to try a little something next time we think of embossing resist!  Thanks for playing and sharing!