Author Topic: August ATC swap Partners posted  (Read 12112 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: August ATC swap Partners posted
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2015, 06:41:12 PM »
I think Hero Arts Soft Sand is close to kraft.  My Avery Elle inks have a kraft color and I know Gina K has one with the same name too.  I don't think I ever answered about the inks before.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2015, 10:50:51 PM »
Daria, thanks for letting me know your ATCs arrived.  It is so timely since I will be leaving soon for Denali National Park with my second wave of company. So I am happy to share my details before I leave.

Below I posted the stamps I used for this challenge (click on to enlarge) and.  Unfortunately I believe both are discontinued.  Here is the gallery link.

Thanks for looking!...Jan
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 09:20:44 AM by Far North »

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2015, 11:30:21 AM »
Jan, I'm glad you posted these with the details.  I was getting ready to go look for a ATC-size Postage Stamp die.  As you already know, I love these ATC's.  Thank you.

BTW, in case anyone is interested, Magenta never retires an image.  Of course, it helps if you know what you're looking for; it would take forever to browse through all their online catalogs.     

Here you will find our newest and oldest catalogs! That's part of the Magenta Magic, all our vintage stamps designs are never discontinued and still available for purchase!

The SU Chinese Peony can be found on e-Bay; it's one of four stamps in the Oriental Gardens Set.

Daria

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2015, 11:35:35 AM »
Daria, I did not know that Magenta never retired images.  Thanks for the info!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2015, 11:40:40 AM »
Daria-the Magenta stamp has the number 14568.0 on it but searches for that on the site pulls up several stamps but not this one. ...Jan