Author Topic: Diecut Swap-posting in gallery  (Read 18335 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Re: Diecut Swap-Mail assigments now posted
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2015, 03:06:15 PM »
Cracking my C Plate helped.

Bummer Daria!

I found the same thing, cutting was fun ... now what to do with them!  This will be a good exercise!

Envies went out to Jan and Sadie yesterday.

Congrats on getting your dies organized Jan!
Cindi

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2015, 08:08:47 PM »
Yes, sorry Daria, breaking a plate is indeed a show stopper.  I'm afraid the addiction of making diecuts hit my neighborhood too.

My "Craft Stamper" magazine arrived yesterday and as I was glancing through it I came across some words of inspiration from Anna-Karin Evaldsson as she opened
       a technique article for white glossy paper.  She wrote: "I love paper, nothing holds as much potential as a sheet of white paper.  It could be used for
       writing a letter, a book, notes and of course for art.  You can transform a piece of piece of white paper into almost anything with the help of stamps and ink."

WoW Anything?  I wonder what Artsy Inkers will create...wonder what tools they will dig out and what colorants they will use?  Hang-on we will know by Sunday, Nov. 29th.

...Jan

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2015, 09:55:33 AM »
I got my 2 envelops finished today so they will go postal to Kathy & Heidi tomorrow.  I went a little overboard too. 

Am I the only one who doesn't think the plain white die cuts don't look weird?  (sorry about the double negative).  I've been cutting my shapes out of plain white more and more lately and just coloring them my self.  I think that give them a bit more depth than cutting from colored cardstock. 
Sarah

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2015, 11:17:28 AM »
I need to get a move on to get my envelope ready!
~~Heidi~~

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2015, 02:40:52 PM »
My dies are on the way! Can't wait to see what all of do with them!

April ;D

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2015, 07:35:29 PM »
Kathy's envelope is ready to go and will go out in the mailbox in the morning.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Utah Ann

• Stampers
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2015, 01:14:17 PM »
Stamp Willy's envelope will be on the way this afternoon   (Monday).  More is better than not enough.

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2015, 04:10:23 PM »
Ooh, I got happy mail today! Diecuts from Sadie! She outdid herself and sent so many fun ones to work with. Thank you Sadie!! :smitten:
LeighAnn

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2015, 05:34:04 PM »
I've been cutting my shapes out of plain white more and more lately and just coloring them my self.  I think that give them a bit more depth than cutting from colored cardstock.

I agree with that, Sarah.  Even die-cuts made with colored cardstock or patterned paper look good if they've been inked up a bit.

Daria 

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2015, 06:47:35 PM »
According to my count all the diecuts are in the mail as of today...yay a whole day early! 

AND they are starting to arrive...OH what fun! LeighAnn how fun to see a peek into Sadie tool's collection!....sounds like she made good use of the tools last week!

Cindi you must have put my envelope on a direct flight...it arrived today!  This is the best kind of mail day!  I always love it when other stampers also stamp the envie before putting it in the mail...and what a great pocket envie to hold the wonderful diecuts. WoW I am going to have a hard time deciding what card to make first!
Thanks so-o much! :smitten:...Jan
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 10:35:28 PM by Far North »

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2015, 09:32:01 PM »
I got happy mail from both Sadie and LeighAnn today.  So many goodies.  I don't know where to start.
Sarah

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2015, 09:32:12 PM »
You're welcome Jan! 
In this case, I was early, so I had time to stamp the envie!  It doesn't usually happen that way!

I had a happy mail day too!

I got die cuts from Kathy in a pretty card, and she cut them so I also got the negative space.  Thanks Kathy, great idea!  I'm thinking they could be used as stencils ...

And ... I got die cuts from Daria, also in a pretty card and carefully separated in waxed paper.  They are super fine, detailed dies and she shared the manufacturer info,  which is nice because I just might NEED these!
I was the lucky winner of the Inktoberfest 2nd chance challenge so Daria also sent my RAK, a super cute, large Christmas cling stamp!   

Thank you Kathy and Daria!  You made my day!
Cindi

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2015, 10:56:15 AM »
I got my die cuts from Iring? yesterday and was trying to make stuff last night and the mojo was not flowing.  I am going to try again tonight.

Sorry about the confusion.......
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 03:28:37 PM by CarefreeSadie »
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2015, 08:35:25 PM »
Mine arrived today along with a lovely fall card.  Thank you, April.  I already have some ideas.

Daria

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2015, 11:02:43 AM »
Can't wait to see what you make, Daria!

April