Author Topic: Life Changing Brushes - sale! do you have them?  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Life Changing Brushes - sale! do you have them?
« on: November 08, 2019, 08:26:40 AM »
Scrapbook.com is having a sale.  A Handmade Gifts Sale.  There are also sales on Thanksgiving, food and other categories. 

The Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Blender brush is reduced from $56.00 to $29.99.

I never really considered them at the higher price .. but now?  I'm thinking ... Are they worth it?  Does anyone have them?  What do you think?

My mom usually gives me Christmas $ and I buy a crafty tool or stamps I've had my eye on.  Should I grab these?  I think they are on sale until November 11th.

By the way, lots of other things on sale, including card and envelope sets in Neenah Solar White.  Very handy to have pre-scored cards at Christmas time.
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Life Changing Brushes - sale! do you have them?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 08:51:04 AM »
I don’t have them because the cost was ridiculous.  A lot of people have been getting makeup brushes from amazon and say they are just as good.  So I think this price reduction makes it reasonable!

I’m not buying anything new right now!  But it is tempting!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 09:06:44 AM »
Thanks Heidi ... they are still expensive at $30.

I'm wondering if I should just get the domed foam replacements for my ink blending handles?  I think Jan used them and liked them.
On sale for $5.99 for 10 foams.

I guess I need to decide how much ink blending I really want to do!
Cindi

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 11:07:27 AM »
Well, I don't think I do enough blending to justify $30 ...
Jan mentioned she likes the domed foam blenders from Scrapbook.com, so I ordered a small set of just the foams (they are supposed to fit TH handles) to try out at $5.99 instead.

What is your favorite ink blending tool?
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2019, 11:12:15 AM »
I just use the Tim Holtz round blenders.  They seem good enough but I do like the idea of the domed one so I might try them if I make an online order anytime soon.  Let us know how you like them!

~~Heidi~~