Author Topic: FYI--Online Card Classes  (Read 1373 times)

Offline Far North

• Stampers
FYI--Online Card Classes
« on: June 14, 2018, 02:53:32 AM »
Since I was out of touch for such a long spell I wasn't aware that Online Card Classes had changed their method of connecting all the classes one had purchased to what they call "My Account" (on the opening toolbar at their website).  I recently wanted to review a couple videos and learned that most of my videos were not posted.  It took some time but they have now totally fixed my account.  So just sharing this heads-up that if you haven't played there in a while you might want to check to see if all your videos are posted in "My Account" so they are available as promised for your lifetime.

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: FYI--Online Card Classes
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 05:28:36 AM »
It has been years since I used Online Card classes, I will have to check.  TFS.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 10:08:00 AM »
Thanks for the heads up.  I haven't visited in a long, long time either.  I think I only have 1 class.
Cindi

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 11:57:39 AM »
Thanks, Jan.  I thought I had just one class, but it turned out I had two.  I forgot that I'd ordered the Crafted Kindness Class, a fundraiser; that one has a ton of videos by various people.  I just watched the one by Lydia Fiedler.  Lots more to go.  Thanks for the head's up.

Daria

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 10:56:29 AM »
Daria, I too signed-on for the Crafted Kindness Class...and enjoyed several new ideas as well as sending a donation to Puerto Rico.