Author Topic: Whatcha working on?  (Read 5946 times)

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
Whatcha working on?
« on: May 30, 2015, 11:39:07 AM »
Do you know which challenge you are going to do first?  Have you started any yet?  Finished any?

I did the warm-up challenge last night.  So I've got one done.  I picked my image for clean & simple (a digi stamp) and I printed Connie's hubby's digi image.  And while doing that I made a couple of mistakes, so I've got a start on Stampwilly's challenge.  And I've got a couple of ideas for Heidi's.   I think I may start getting messy with hers first before I work on coloring the images for the other challenges.
Sarah

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Whatcha working on?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 11:58:16 AM »
I really loved having the warm up challenge.  That was a great idea!

I think I may start with the Clean and Simple one, but I might want to make sure I can print out the digi stamps first. 

We are back from soccer now and I am hoping the boys carry out their plan to go fishing so I can have the day for stamping.  I have not been super crafty lately due to other things getting in the way, but nothing like a fest to get you going again!
~~Heidi~~

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 12:25:09 PM »
Well, I too did the warm up challenge. I've printed out the digi image. Awesome image, but I suck at coloring hair! I am not sure what I want to do first. i think the C&S also. Then Heidi's I think.

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 12:27:36 PM »
I did the warm up challenge this morning. I have printed out Connie's digital stamp and have an idea for a card with it so I might start on that first.

Stampwilly

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 01:37:41 PM »
Good morning everyone...it is now 10:30am.
Now that I completed publishing my challenge I need to go read today's responses to my warm-up activity.  I have a bookbinding group session tomorrow so I need to gather supplies and create some papers so I can make a tool case tomorrow.

Then I will be back to read about the challenges.  Everyone have a good and productive day!...Jan

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 03:48:49 PM »
I'm taking a break because I've got a bunch of piece on my table waiting to be finished, but things are not cooperating. :tickedoff:   I blame Stampwilly's challenge for jinxing me.   ;D  On the up side, I'm going to have plenty of mistakes to choose from for her challenge.  ::)

I did get 4 backgrounds completed for Heidi's challenge.  One of them the focal piece is not cooperating with me for, I'm not sure what I'm putting on 2 of them, and the last one I need to color the focal image for. 
Sarah

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2015, 04:17:47 PM »
I made my two digital cards last night, then this morning did the warm up.  Have done two of the painted challenge but not sure if I am doing it right, just doesn't look quite right so I was coming on to see if I am doing something wrong, seems like I am doing it right so I guess I will just make them into cards as is, maybe will have to be combined with the mistake challenge if it can be combined that is.  Depending on how long that takes to make them into cards I may start another one :)  Tomorrow it isn't suppose to rain so we are going to go out and do yard work after church so I may not get time to create again until tomorrow evening.

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2015, 05:46:17 PM »
It's funny Sarah, I thought the same about Stampwilly challenge bringing forward negative energy. 

Connie-I hear ya...blog posts this morning and this afternoon weeding and planting many plants!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:48:16 PM by Far North »

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2015, 05:24:15 AM »
Hi All!

I finished ATCs for the June swap & now I'm working on a sentiments piece for Nerd's AIR challenge.
Daniel

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2015, 08:21:43 AM »
Not much today.  I'm going to meet friends for brunch shortly and then we are going to see a movie.  Not sure which one yet.  But I should have some time to play later this afternoon and take photos of the things I finished yesterday.

Hope everyone else gets in some crafty time today.
Sarah

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2015, 08:36:00 AM »
Not sure what I'll get done today. But I finished a CAS card, just need to photo it. And got the embossing done for the Paint it challenge. I too may have to do yard work today.

Offline Utah Ann

• Stampers
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2015, 10:45:46 AM »
Finished making my sample card for my ARI BTTB challenge  and have that uploaded.  Now I am going to print off the digital.  Not sure what I will start on next.  I love the Keep It Simple style of cards so that might be the next.

Was off to a slow start, but now am geared up.

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2015, 05:15:26 PM »
I am working on the AIR zig zag card challenge. I have panels ready to glue on and need to color some stamped images for it.

Stampwilly

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2015, 06:59:20 PM »
I think this is the first fest ever that I have done that I haven't gotten any projects done in the first almost week! I am glad there is the weekend and hangover week!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2015, 07:20:19 AM »
I have one more to go and I will have them all done, I need to take pictures of the one I finished last night still