Author Topic: Sparkle 'N Sprinkle going out of business  (Read 1705 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Sparkle 'N Sprinkle going out of business
« on: May 21, 2019, 12:38:33 PM »
 :( Sad news.  They weren't at Scrapbook Expo but our LSS had a booth at Expo and they were displaying some EPs and glitters, and stamps for Sparkle N Sprinkle.  Yesterday I found out Sparkle N Sprinkle is going out of business.  Online sales through May 31st. 

Here is a link I found on their Facebook page explaining, and with some discount codes.
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Sparkle 'N Sprinkle going out of business
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 01:00:26 PM »
I saw this on instagram yesterday.  I am hoping that some other stamp company will buy their images.  It sounds like it is going out of business for retirement not because they weren’t profitable.

However, I wonder if there are too many stamp companies right now for the number of stampers. When I was at the stamp show in March, I can’t tell you how many ladies said they liked the stamps, but they just couldn’t buy any more of them. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 10:56:24 AM »
I don't know what happened, but somebody obviously wants stamps!  Most are already sold out.  I had a stamp in my cart yesterday, but it is sold out today.  Most that I checked are out of stock.  I wonder if another stamp store has purchased them?  Also appeared that Nuvo drops sold out.  I bought a few embossing powders and a microfine glitter.  I thought about tear-ific tape but it is not on sale and added a lot to the shipping so I took it back out of my cart.

Wanted to ask if you have any favorite products ... but afraid to wait for the answer and lose more of my cart.  But ... do you?  Just in case they continue to mark things down and I place another order.
Cindi

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 09:58:57 AM »
I was a design team member for them for about 4 years. I liked their marble eps and the magic speckle ep and sparkle ep. But now that I am not on their team I do not use these that much. I need to get them out and use them some. The Nuvo mousse pastes are nice too, but mine have dried up. I guess I could add water to them to reactivate. They looked very pretty with stencils.

Yes, it seems like Margaret is retiring now that she is 75! I am surprised she has waited this long!

April :smile:

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 09:47:01 AM »
I thought I remembered you designing for them, April! 

I ordered an extra bottle of magic speckle, even though mine is not used up.  It's cool stuff!  I also ordered an EP that reminded me of sand, and a velvet glitter, cloud 9?

Cindi