Author Topic: Ellen Hutson discount on Clearance category  (Read 521 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Ellen Hutson discount on Clearance category
« on: June 16, 2022, 09:29:15 AM »
40% off items in Clearance category
June 15 - June17th, 2022

with code
CLEARANCE22

not valid on fundraising sets

https://www.ellenhutson.com/clearance/
Cindi

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
Re: Ellen Hutson discount on Clearance category
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 08:45:19 PM »
thanks for the heads up, did you find anything?  I am waiting to see what our final quote is from the roof, our first quote was 9,755 but then they called back and said they had to redo that because of the extra stuff we need done to keep the raccoons out, so I feel I should stop spending for awhile.

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2022, 01:20:40 PM »
thanks for the heads up, did you find anything?  I am waiting to see what our final quote is from the roof, our first quote was 9,755 but then they called back and said they had to redo that because of the extra stuff we need done to keep the raccoons out, so I feel I should stop spending for awhile.

Wow that is a lot Connie!  Much more than when we had our roof done less than 10 years ago!

I did see a couple things I was interested in but I am not sure!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2022, 11:11:21 PM »
Umm, why yes I did find a few things.  I saved $33.  I prefer to think about how much I saved rather than how much I spent  ;)

A little retail therapy and telling myself, Mom would have given me birthday $! 

I ordered a Hero Arts orange blossom set, seemed like a good FL set to have!  A small Hero topiary stamp and die set, a wave stencil, a small Ellen brand Christmas set good for tags … and a Julie Ebersole/Ellen set of pattern dies.  They are smaller than card fronts but cut backgrounds like strips, scallops, snowfall. 

Now I need to make some time to use them!

Connie, I hope your roof estimate doesn’t change too much.

Cindi

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 09:18:20 PM »
Ha Ha, that is a good idea to think about how much you saved, not how much you spent.
Sounds like you got a good assortment of goodies that's for sure.

We signed today for the roof, they will now let us know when they can possibly get to use. Unless they find something else that needs fixing it should cost us $9947.