Author Topic: Extend SpringFest or stick with April 2?  (Read 341 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Extend SpringFest or stick with April 2?
« on: March 31, 2023, 09:52:27 PM »
What do you think about extending the "due date" for SpringFest 23 challenges in order to qualify for a RAK?  Beth mentioned she could use some extra time in the General Private Chat.  I'm not sure whether a few extra days might help others also.  Connie, I know you've been sick.
Would a few extra days make a difference?  Or, have you been stamping like crazy to meet the deadline and would rather not extend it?
Of course if we don't change the date, we always encourage people to keep working and posting, but RAKS will have been drawn based upon those who have posted by midnight Sunday night, April 2nd.  Please vote!
Cindi

Offline Canadian, eh

• Stampers
Re: Extend SpringFest or stick with April 2?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023, 04:15:40 AM »
I didn't realize we could continue to work on the challenges.  That works nicely.
Beth

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023, 08:40:52 AM »
Beth, you can continue, but unless we extend the date, your name won't be in RAK drawings for items submitted after Sunday night.
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2023, 10:41:34 AM »
I am happy to do whatever the group decides.  I also love it when someone tries a technique later on and still adds it to the challenge thread.  Both ways are great!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2023, 02:12:59 PM »
I kept wondering why no one was voting ... I wasn't seeing it because I hadn't voted.   :idiot2:  I had just left a comment.
So I voted, thinking it's over.  No one is voting, maybe we should end it tonight.   But, no!  I'm pretty sure we have all voted and it looks like extending the deadline until Tuesday wins! 

Stamp on!
Cindi