Author Topic: SpringFest 2023 Infinity Shaker Card ****** We have a winner! ******  (Read 794 times)

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
Re: SpringFest 2023 Infinity Shaker Card
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2023, 10:41:46 AM »
Beth, these are so cute! So your granddaughter and my grandson are about the same age! Logan turns 2 in June. Your cards are very festive.

April :smile:

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2023, 12:31:55 PM »
I’m pretty sure that this ticks the boxes of the challenge.
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=5992#top_display_media

I really loved the stenciling technique and this NBUS stencil set I had was really just perfect for it.  Thanks for hosting! I would have NEVER tried this without a challenge.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2023, 02:20:39 PM »
Heidi, I'm so glad the challenge prompted you to try something new and you liked the technique!  Wonky stitches really works well for this.  I need to remember that when I make an A2 infinity shaker card.  Your birthday candle stencil is perfect, you got a nice rainbow of color.  So good when we use something that's been in our stash for awhile, just waiting huh?!
Cindi

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2023, 04:43:06 PM »
I have always wanted to make a shaker card, so I was excited to see this challenge.  For my plastic, I used a clear envelope and just cut off the end piece.  Worked well.  Unfortunately, I did not have a celebration stencil, so I used something type circles with stars.  One of these is being sent to my granddaughter who is turning 2 at the end of April.

They are too cute Beth!

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2023, 06:18:31 PM »
While I had my supplies out, I made another stenciled background I will save for another project. Those layered stencils are fun to work with. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2023, 08:02:40 PM »
I managed to get this made this afternoon, I did a regular A2 size card, realized I don't have many festive stencils, I had some dots but went with the rays instead.
I used the clear plastic from a Memory Box die for my shaker. I don't have any good stuff to put in a shaker so just went with some sequins and little pearls.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=6000#top_display_media

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2023, 11:40:15 PM »
Connie, you must be feeling better!  I'm so glad you got some stamping in today.  I think the rays stencil is great with this card and I noticed and liked your shaker filler.  Just enough too.  I tend to overfill!  This is a really cute card that someone is going to love getting in the mail!  Thanks for doing my challenge.
Cindi

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2023, 02:02:43 PM »
I pulled a name from a bowl.

And the winner is :

:D April  :D

Congratulations April!

Please message me.  Heidi had a good idea.  If you have a favorite online stamp store, let me know.  Confirm your email address and I will send a gift card.
Maybe you have a free shipping code that will help, or a wish list that will qualify you?  I have a code for Simon Says Stamp good until April 15th I can share or Stampers Anonymous has free shipping right now ... or anywhere you would like.

Thanks everyone for doing my challenge!

Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: SpringFest 2023 Infinity Shaker Card ****** We have a winner! ******
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2023, 02:41:44 PM »
Congrats April!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Canadian, eh

• Stampers
Re: SpringFest 2023 Infinity Shaker Card ****** We have a winner! ******
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2023, 06:48:11 PM »