Author Topic: Sprinfest23 - Bongo Twist - We Have A Winner!!!!  (Read 509 times)

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
Sprinfest23 - Bongo Twist - We Have A Winner!!!!
« on: March 29, 2023, 09:06:35 AM »
Here is the Bingo Twist. Pick at least 3 embellishments from the Bingo list and use them on a card. Use at least one image stamp plus the 3 embellishments. Please tell us the 3 embellishments you used. Post the card in the gallery using the heading Sprinfest23 - Bingo Twist and also link it here to this post so that we will not miss it. I will give an RAK to a randomly chosen person. Can't wait to see what you make!

April :smile:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 10:39:05 AM by stampwilly »

Offline Yankee

• Stampers
Re: Sprinfest23 - Bongo Twist
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2023, 10:34:20 AM »
I used an embossing folder, colored it, cut  out the Little square that the folder made.  Added the party pig I stamped and embossed and colored.  Added a ton of embellishments including. Pearls. Ribbon.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/albums/userpics/10012/B587DDEB-49C9-496C-BF63-DAA85B673CB4.jpeg
Born on the fourth of July

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 01:17:05 PM »
Yankee, your card is so festive and cute! Love all the embellishments. Thanks for doing my challenge!

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2023, 02:03:56 PM »
I finally did a Bingo Twist challenge!  I often don't get to it. 
Thanks for forcing me to use some ribbon and brads, I certainly have plenty!  Burlap, not as much.

"Bear"

I got out this bear stamp and die set, Julie Ebersole for Ellen Hustson, to try it with Connie's Bursting Out challenge, but it seemed too big.  I love how these challenges are pushing me to use stamps that have been waiting too long for ink!  He's so cute!  What have I been waiting for?  I have the bear and two accessory sets with dies.  I might need one more  ;).  It's fun how the die cuts out his arms to hold things.

Heidi, Rusty Pickle is an old, old brand from back in the days of Basic Grey.  They had some pretty quirky designs.  If I remember correctly they were more easy to find in scrapbook stores than in big box stores.  I have a few more sheets of fun Easter paper of theirs that I am still saving! 
Cindi

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2023, 06:53:03 PM »
Cindi, your card is so cute! I love the bear. Great embellishments for your card. Thanks for doing the challenge.

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2023, 08:08:58 PM »

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2023, 01:47:49 PM »
First of all, I really loved the type on the title of this thread.  The bongo twist sounds like a fun dance.

I struggled with this one.  Then I realize I had some precut shapes and kindof took inspiration from Connie’s bird card.  So my other embellishments are ribbon (I hope the bakers twine counts for that) and burlap. 

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=6002#top_display_media

Thanks for the challenge!
~~Heidi~~

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2023, 03:01:44 PM »
Well, Heidi, the title has been up all this time and I never noticed it! LOL!  :D  Nice to get a little laugh out of it! Your card is so pretty. Thanks for doing the Twist -- well, see, there are 2 dances - the Bongo and the Twist!  :D 

April

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
Re: Sprinfest23 - Bongo Twist - We Have A Winner!!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2023, 10:45:04 AM »
I put the names in a bowl - closed my eyes and drew Connie for the winner of the Twist Challenge!
Congrats! I will send out an RAK soon.

April :D

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2023, 10:46:15 AM »
I put the names in a bowl - closed my eyes and drew Connie for the winner of the Twist Challenge!
Congrats! I will send out an RAK soon.

April :D

Congrats Connie! I bet she is doing a little dance, maybe the bongo or the twist!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2023, 12:12:58 PM »
Haha!  Yes, I would like to see that dance!
Congratulations Connie!
Cindi

Offline Canadian, eh

• Stampers
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2023, 06:50:03 PM »
Congratulations Connie!
Beth

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2023, 07:30:08 PM »
Oh I don't think anyone wants to see me dance, LOL, thanks April