Author Topic: IKTOBERFEST 2014 -- SECOND CHANCE CHALLENGE  (Read 10154 times)

Offline djc

• Stampers
Re: IKTOBERFEST 2014 -- SECOND CHANCE CHALLENGE
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2014, 09:11:04 AM »
Jan, I just watched the video you linked.  I don't know why I missed it when you first posted it.  It was good to see those paints in action.  When Ranger first came out with them, I figured I still had the paint dabbers that I wasn't using (sooooo hard to get them out of the bottle--I was dumping them onto the craft mat and using them from there) that I didn't even consider purchasing the new paints.  I love the finish I saw on the video, and I love the way they react with water.  I also saw some Paper Artsy Fresco Finish Paints on the website; they say it has a matte chalk finish.  I'm going to have to get a trial bottle of each type to try them out. 

I hope that the videos from Eclectic Paperie will remain available even after the store closes.  I'd like to watch them all!

Thank you for the link.
Daria

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2014, 12:08:29 PM »
No writing names on paper.
No folding them up into itty-bitty pieces and bouncing them around in a hat.
No waking Heidi up to draw a winning name.  (Yep, she went back to bed after feeding the animals.  That girl needs to stop reading all night!)

"How then to decide who wins a RAK?" you ask.

It's easy.

Everybody wins!  All two of you! 

Congratulations Melissa and Jan.  Thank you both for participating in the Second Chance Challenge.

I have your addresses unless you've moved recently. 

I have one RAK ready to go, and I'll be picking up another one in a day or two.  I already bought the last of what I was giving out this time at the local store so I'll need to search for something equally cool, or if you're willing to be very patient, I'll order another one on line. 

Daria

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2014, 12:28:51 PM »
yeah!  How exciting!  Congratulations Jan too!   O0 

And I still live at the same address Daria.

Lol!  "equally cool"--that is cute.   ;D  I am in no hurry if that helps you out any Daria.
~~Melissa :)

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2014, 12:59:16 PM »
Congrats to you too Melissa...how wonderful that Daria is a fabulous host and gives out 2 prizes this time around!

Thanks Daria!  How very kind of you!  Yes, I am at the same address...and I am very patient for any real mail!

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2014, 03:42:39 PM »
Daria, it just donned on me while I was cutting out patterns that I forgot to say "Thank you!!" in my last response.

Thank you Daria!!   :smile: :smitten:
~~Melissa :)

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2014, 06:26:46 PM »
You're both very welcome!

I changed the gallery post for the ATCs.  The image now shows the current version of the ATCs with their inked borders.

Daria