Author Topic: How to____________.....on this site  (Read 2836 times)

Offline Far North

• Stampers
How to____________.....on this site
« on: July 20, 2014, 11:46:28 AM »
How do I attach a photo to a discussion thread?

Sorry I know this has been posted but I can't find it and I used the search tool above and it didn't find it either  :-\
Thanks in advance...Jan

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
Re: How to____________.....on this site
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 12:28:24 PM »
Found this on accident under "stamping challenges" at top:

http://duhnproductions.com/forum/index.php?topic=253.0

I'm not sure if this is what you are wanting (since I haven't done the instructions), but it sounded like it was!  Lol!   :smile:
~~Melissa :)

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 02:24:19 PM »
Thanks Melissa, the directions worked perfectly-thanks to Sadie!  The only issue I had was when I opened the thread it only showed 2 posts with no instructions…then I realized I had changed my posts to open with the newest one first.  Now I only need to remember to pull down the sidebar.

Melissa here is a tip for you:
Adding links to posts-highlight the text you where you want the link and click on the above globe icon the 3rd from right…insert address in pop-up box.  This site is so wonderful!

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 06:29:00 PM »
This is a good thread to have. I have been wondering if we should have a site FAQ thread so all the info is in one place.  But first we need to decide what info that is...
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 07:36:43 PM »
Heidi, I agree about FAQ--and that was what I was thinking for this thread only with a little less formal title.  I was thinking that perhaps this thread would focus on understanding how to use the tools available on this site. Daniel and I both wrote some about topics for threads on his Tip and Techniques thread.