Stamping > Stamping Challenges

Springfest 2023 - One Layer with a Twist *** we have a winner***

(1/5) > >>

Canadian, eh:
Welcome to SpringFest 2023! 

My challenge to you is to create a one-layer card.  There are two options for a "twist."

1.  Create a one layer card by starting with your background.  Cut a shape out with a die.  You will be left with what I refer to as a stencil.  Tape your stencil down and get creative with stamping, stenciling, etc. inside the open area.  Keep it one layer.  The twist is in my example, you can stamp outside of your finished background. 

2.  The second choice is to stamp your background in an the open area of your stencil.  Additional masking may be required.  The twist here is to use complimentary stamps that coordinate with your main image(s) to add dimension. For example, I used seashells to enhance the view of the ocean underground by die cutting and using pop dots.

Use SpringFest 2023 - One Layer with a Twist.

Please put your card(s) in the gallery with the above title, and please include your stamped cards in your message saying that you completed my challenge. 

One random winner will be selected to win a prize.

Happy stamps - Get Creative!

P.S.  Stamps are all Lavinia except for seashells.  Those are SU.

stampwilly:
These are so pretty! Looks like a fun technique.

April

howdyheidi:
How pretty! I will need to put on my thinking cap to get a theme.  This will be fun!

Conniecrafter:
I like these that look like you have more layers, neat!

Canadian, eh:
Connie, the second card does have an additional layer.  I'll go back and make it more clear in instructions in #2 above.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version