Author Topic: November Distress Color  (Read 1508 times)

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
November Distress Color
« on: November 06, 2015, 07:49:11 PM »
I am so not excited about this color.  Drum roll.......lucky clover....another green.  I had no idea what color it would be but I was not expecting another green.  I like the color, I just am not sure about another green.

November Color
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: November Distress Color
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 07:52:11 AM »
Thanks for posting!  I saw the color announcement on facebook yesterday but did not have time to look at the video. I like it. I think it is a great green color.  I would consider buying the ink cube. 

If you had the paints, you might be able to get lucky clover by adding white to your pine needles. 

I loved the last mix he did with the vintage photo. I do NOT have vintage photo yet, but I think I might need it. 

SO I guess there is just one more color left!  Any guesses?  It looks to me like they are bringing in more colors that are not so dingy and distressed (lol).  Let me think about it.

Also, I wonder if they are going to try to still add something or another to the distress line next year, or if they are just going to roll with all the offerings they added this year. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 10:02:35 AM »
I like the color and will probably add it to my collection eventually. It's a really pretty green and it looks like it compliments a lot of the other colors. I have to say I really like seeing the videos he does comparing the color to others. I went back and watched the one for carved pumpkin and to me it doesn't look much different than spiced marmalade.

I'm really hoping for a bold red or a cranberry hue next.

Heidi, I was wondering if he would continue new colors next year. I like the brighter distress colors this year.
LeighAnn

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 10:30:31 AM »
I was a little surprised that it was another green, but I do like the look of lucky clover.  I have to admit I did pick up both of the other new greens and I love them.  So I will probably get this one eventually as well.

Heidi - I have vintage photo, but I don't use it a lot.  It is very dark.  I tend to go for tea dye instead because I feel like every time I use vintage photo it ends up being to dark.

Has anyone been on the ranger site?  They have all the swatches of the colors and they misspelled lucky clover - it's lucky clober.  :laughhard:

Lucky Clober
Sarah