Author Topic: April 2015 KIAE Partners Posted  (Read 13188 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: April 2015 KIAE Partners Posted
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2015, 01:45:42 PM »
I think that does sound fun to really limit the items sent so long as there were not other difficult twists. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2015, 01:59:29 PM »
I think that does sound fun to really limit the items sent so long as there were not other difficult twists.

Thanks, Heidi. I agree that this germ of an idea might be best without 'twists'. Not even sure if a kit 'theme' is something we'd want as a 'Hoster-dicated' one. BUT... It might be fun for each KIT swapper to pick a 'theme' of their own & share it with their swapmate. I think this has possibilities to 'shake up' KIAE in a good way.

Daniel

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2015, 06:40:27 PM »
That does sound like a fun challenge.  And it would definitely be a challenge for me.
Sarah

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2015, 03:39:34 PM »
Not sure what/if CG has planned for a May KIAE.  Best to her & all of April's swappers. :smitten:
Daniel

Offline CaribbeanGirl

• Stampers
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2015, 02:24:36 PM »
I am sorry to say that I just cannot commit to KIAE right now. I am extremely busy with cheerleading, t-ball, coaching soccer, and now I am the Head Mother of my daughter's sorority  :o Needless to say, my plate is full! With Daniel's move and my crazy schedule, we have decided to take a break and maybe come back to it once we are able. I still hope to participate in challenges. I do miss everyone!!  :smitten:
Warning: Easily Distracted By Glitter

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2015, 02:28:31 PM »
I am sorry to say that I just cannot commit to KIAE right now. I am extremely busy with cheerleading, t-ball, coaching soccer, and now I am the Head Mother of my daughter's sorority  :o Needless to say, my plate is full! With Daniel's move and my crazy schedule, we have decided to take a break and maybe come back to it once we are able. I still hope to participate in challenges. I do miss everyone!!  :smitten:

I think this is fine.  I would be interested in restarting in July, if possible.  Or if you wanted to change it up and do something a little different, that might be fun too.

I hope you will come check in and participate in other challenges too!
~~Heidi~~

Offline CaribbeanGirl

• Stampers
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2015, 02:54:07 PM »
Heidi, I think July sounds good too. I will be out of town in June for a sorority convention and still doing sports. Things should be calmer in July!
Warning: Easily Distracted By Glitter

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2015, 08:51:55 PM »
My goodness, CG, your plate is full.  Good luck with all of that.  And we definitely understand.
Sarah

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2015, 07:58:59 AM »
Best luck to you April, you have been busy!! Daniel, good luck with the move!

I will be looking forward to the KIAE starting up again in the summer.  :smitten:
LeighAnn

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2015, 08:36:01 AM »
LOL, CG! 'Suzi Sorority' & 'Soccer Mom'! ;D

When April & I finally connected by phone (I used my cellphone! O0), we had a lovely chat. Apart from how busy each of us ia this month & into June, we both agreed we'd like to continue KIAE, but maybe with something to freshen, but not completely alter. The 'basics' work, but it's easy to get into a rut. KWIM?

Hopefully... Once I get my legs under me in FL I'll be able to resume my half of the hosting chores.
Daniel