Author Topic: Christmas All Year - November 2018  (Read 2426 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Christmas All Year - November 2018
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2018, 12:25:18 PM »
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2018, 08:43:31 AM »
Another card for this month:

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=4259#top_display_media

This used Tuesday Morning Sketches from last week.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Nora S

• Stampers

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2018, 12:03:19 PM »
So nice to come home from vacation and see new Christmas cards in the gallery.  Thanks for linking Heidi and Nora. 

Heidi, I got a kick out of your newsflash!  I like the chevron stamp you found.  That is the cutest snowman!  The Purple Onion birds are also very cute.  Nice cards to add to your stash!

Nora, I can't believe how well your patterned deer coordinates with your patterned paper.  Very pretty card in non-traditional colors. 

I hope to do more Christmas card making once Thanksgiving has passed.  If you haven't read the Private Chat thread, I will be spending more time on my butt.  I sprained my ankle bad and I'm in a boot.  Hoping I can put weight on it soon.  An excuse for more craft time?

Cindi

Offline Nora S

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2018, 03:52:10 PM »
Cindy, so sorry you have sprained your ankle and are in a boot!  I wish you a speedy recovery!

Thank you for your comments on my cards!

Nora S

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2018, 07:05:50 PM »
I forgot to link my latest Christmas cards.  I made eight of these.  As usual, the first ones start out with lighter backgrounds, and as I get going, I get more heavy handed with the paints.  The one I posted is more on the darker side. 

Woodware The Holly and the Ivy

Daria

ETA:

Cindi, I just went up a bit and saw your post.  I'm so sorry to hear that you have suffered such a bad sprain!  I hope it heals promptly.  Yep, I would take that as a message to have more craft time! 

Heidi, your news flash banner cracked me up!  lol.

Daria
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 07:08:36 PM by djc »

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2018, 04:30:30 PM »
I just finished five more cards!  Hurray!

Stampendous Fluffles Tree

Daria

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2018, 09:16:57 AM »
Here are the cards I made from a card kit earlier.  Just getting around to sharing them.

6 of this card
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=4264#top_display_media

And 6 of this one
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=4265#top_display_media

I probably will still be making Christmas cards in December, but I think I have enough now to start sending out! 
~~Heidi~~