Author Topic: WF2020: Shine-on  (Read 3209 times)

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
Re: WF2020: Shine-on
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2020, 08:16:54 PM »
Thanks for sharing the link Jan :)

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2020, 09:21:15 AM »
I have been up since 2:30 this morning.  I came here to distract myself from the pain in my hands.  It worked.  Well, Extra-Strength Excedrin helped too.  lol.  I have watched all the videos and some others as well.  I forgot all that can be done with mica powders.  I love the cards and sample pieces that you guys have posted.  So beautiful.  I had planned on playing along with the challenges.  They are all so good, but I've been away from the house every day this week except Wednesday when my son visited and today when my hands are bothering me more than usual.  We'll see if I can work up the energy to do something!

Daria 

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2020, 11:04:26 AM »
I have been up since 2:30 this morning.  I came here to distract myself from the pain in my hands.  It worked.  Well, Extra-Strength Excedrin helped too.  lol.  I have watched all the videos and some others as well.  I forgot all that can be done with mica powders.  I love the cards and sample pieces that you guys have posted.  So beautiful.  I had planned on playing along with the challenges.  They are all so good, but I've been away from the house every day this week except Wednesday when my son visited and today when my hands are bothering me more than usual.  We'll see if I can work up the energy to do something!

Daria

I’m glad you checked in Daria. I hope you will be able to play along, even if it’s just for one challenge.  I am sorry to hear your hands are bothering you so much that it woke you up. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2020, 11:36:56 AM »
good hearing from you Daria, hope that pain goes away so you can do some creating!

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2020, 08:58:07 PM »
I am sorry to hear about your hands, Daria. We will extend the fest through wednesday so that you, Jan and Connie can do some challenges. I hope that you can do a few at least.

April :smile:

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2020, 02:05:12 PM »
The first one I mixed pearl ex with some Decoart - Paper Perfect and it just changed the color, I used a Super Russet, when there wasn't much shine I just taped some on top, but that didn't do anything either

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=4799#top_display_media

This one I just used the versamark for an all over design, which I liked, and then just to stamp

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=4800#top_display_media

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2020, 10:07:38 AM »
I know this challenge is over, but I wanted to share another card.  I have seen a lot of Perfect Pearl out in the blogosphere in the last 2 weeks. Definitely making a comeback!

Here is my card:
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=4811#top_display_media
~~Heidi~~