Author Topic: Uninked stamps Challenge November 2016 WINNER ANNOUNCED  (Read 5684 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Uninked stamps Challenge November 2016 WINNER ANNOUNCED
« on: October 25, 2016, 08:03:50 AM »
During Inktoberfest, I heard several people talking about having stamps that were new to them and unused.  How many more of those type do you have?

Well this is the time to use them!  This challenge involves using stamps that you have not used before. (It is fine also to use stamps that you were rak'd or purchased that might be used, but not by you.)

You can create any type of project with your stamps, from cards, atcs, ornaments, etc.

I will provide a small RAK for this challenge to a random participant.  Please feel free to combine with other challenges and enter as many times as you would like. Please mention what the new stamp was in your gallery posting.  Please link up your gallery posting here, as is the usual at Artsy Inkers. 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 08:06:14 AM by howdyheidi »
~~Heidi~~

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
Re: Uninked stamps Challenge November 2016
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 08:41:36 PM »
I need to make a anniversary card for my hubby and was deciding on which stamp to use, guess I will have to use one of my new stamps :)

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 10:20:46 AM »
Sounds great! Will look through my stamps. I know I have a few unused ones.

April :smile:

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 11:50:03 AM »
What a great challenge Heidi!  After 30 years of stamping I find I have way too many stamps that I have not personally inked.  After receiving dozens of stamps from friends who moved from Alaska I certainly could RAK AI's who feel they may be short on the number of uninked stamps to choose from....just send me a PM.

I certainly will play in this challenge but unfortunately my play time is very limited.

Thanks for hosting Heidi!

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 10:39:54 AM »
I am glad there is some interest in this challenge.

Here is my first project:
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=3031#top_display_media

I used a new stamp set and I also USED UP some adhesive pearls.  Doing both those things felt great!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 09:44:59 AM »
I have way too many uninked stamps.  Great challenge.

I used a new stamp set and I also USED UP some adhesive pearls.  Doing both those things felt great!

That is such a great feeling.
Sarah

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2016, 12:15:53 PM »
Here is mine for the challenge: http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=3032#top_display_media

Hubby and I are celebrating our 33rd anniversary today and I just had to use this new stamp for his card.

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2016, 07:02:41 AM »
Here is mine for the challenge: http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=3032#top_display_media

Hubby and I are celebrating our 33rd anniversary today and I just had to use this new stamp for his card.

What a beautiful stamp and card!  Thanks for participating in this challenge!
~~Heidi~~

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2016, 02:28:06 PM »
Here is my entry. I am hoping to make some more cards this month for this challenge.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=3033#top_display_media

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2016, 07:45:50 PM »
Here is my entry. I am hoping to make some more cards this month for this challenge.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=3033#top_display_media

Great entry, April! You got 3 new stamps in one card!  So glad you were able to participate in this challenge!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2016, 01:25:06 AM »
It is definitely time for me to make some Christmas cards and I am sure there are more uninked Christmas stamps of this theme than any other theme in my collection.  So I have completed 3 cards for this challenge but I've had little time to stop and post them.  Finally I am posting today.

Here are the links to my 3 cards. #1

Thanks Heidi!  Not only is this a fun challenge but it is also very timely.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 01:30:31 AM by Far North »

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 01:17:03 PM »
It is definitely time for me to make some Christmas cards and I am sure there are more uninked Christmas stamps of this theme than any other theme in my collection.  So I have completed 3 cards for this challenge but I've had little time to stop and post them.  Finally I am posting today.

Here are the links to my 3 cards. #1

Thanks Heidi!  Not only is this a fun challenge but it is also very timely.

Wow, Jan!  Three cards, that is great! I love your uninked stamps and the cards you created out of them, and I love that you were able to use your sentiment die in all three!  Thanks for playing!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 01:14:11 AM »
I posted one more card in the gallery for this challenge. This has been a great challenge which encouraged me to use some uninked stamps.  Afraid I don't know when this challenge closes but I am thinking my schedule is getting super tight.  Thanks Heidi!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 01:18:09 AM by Far North »

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 07:57:18 AM »
I posted one more card in the gallery for this challenge. This has been a great challenge which encouraged me to use some uninked stamps.  Afraid I don't know when this challenge closes but I am thinking my schedule is getting super tight.  Thanks Heidi!

What a great card!  Love it and left praise in the gallery.

I am sorry I did not make the time period clear in my challenge. I intended this challenge to be a full month of November for a couple reasons.  1). Sometimes people are burnt out on stamping after a fest and I wanted to allow for a break if people needed it.  2) I think some of us have a lot of uninked stamps and I thought it would be nice to have a longer amount of time to think of ideas for several of the stamps.

So any cards entered here by November 30 will be eligible for the RAK.  Hope that helps!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Nora S

• Stampers
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 06:54:18 PM »
Here is my submission for the uninked challenge. Came across this stamp I purchased last year, and thought it would be a good one to use for both this challenge as well as Christmas All Year.  Sorry the shine doesn't show up that well in the photo, but didn't have good light today.

Nora S

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=3043#top_display_media