Author Topic: Stamping in coloring books?  (Read 986 times)

Offline Looser

• Stampers
Stamping in coloring books?
« on: October 24, 2017, 02:43:33 PM »
Chances are all of us have done some coloring book stuff--either as kids or even adults. Adult coloring books are still enjoying good sales & some of those for kids have pix that are fun to color.
So my 'Q' is simple... Have you ever used stamping to add to coloring book pics?
Here's one I'm working on from an adult CB. I'm not ready to color it yet. And I may have access to a kid's CB so I can try that too.
Oops! I realize I should have shown the original drawing before I stamped it. :o Oh well... Anyhoo I'm adding a view of it colored. Most of the color is colored pencils, but I used crayons over the pencils & burnished.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 04:08:16 PM by Looser »
Daniel

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Re: Stamping in coloring books?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 10:35:01 AM »
Nope, never thought of stamping in a coloring book!

I like the way you stamped and colored your page.  You could probably do even more with a children's book because there would be more open spaces.  Let us see what you do!
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Stamping in coloring books?
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 11:17:43 AM »
Good idea to take a simple coloring page and turn up the volume!  I have one coloring book, but the pages are already SOOOOOOOO detailed, I probably would not add stamping to those ones.  Thanks for sharing I like it!
~~Heidi~~