Author Topic: What do you have?  (Read 5186 times)

Offline Far North

• Stampers
Re: What do you have?
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2014, 10:08:47 AM »
Heidi, please know I probably won't consider the alcohol ink challenges until March.  After the winter challenge event and I return.

While I haven't heard officially I am wondering if satellite and ground internet connections are being effected by recent avalanches since that has happened previously. This weekend a local skier was buried in an avalanche and it took him 2-3 hours to dig himself out.  Unfortunately his friend was not so fortunate and the conditions have been so unstable rescue teams have not been able to attempt recovery.

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2014, 10:37:46 AM »
I do not have alcohol inks…other than what would be in my alcohol markers, but I am assuming those would not work since there is not enough flow?

~~Melissa :)

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2014, 02:43:08 PM »
I do not have alcohol inks…other than what would be in my alcohol markers, but I am assuming those would not work since there is not enough flow?

LOL, Melissa! You are such a 'Benny Hill'--& I luvya! Never 'assume'. Try it & see with your 'alcohol markers'. what do you have to lose, eh? ;) :smitten:

Hmm... Wonder what dye ink reinkers would do if a few drops were added to rubbing alcohol to color it? Not gonna risk my voldka, tequila or gin with this experiment! :laughhard:
Daniel

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2014, 11:19:54 AM »
I have all of the above and lots of dies. I really want the Distress ink sprays. Hoping they will come from Santa! LOL! ;D I also need a new die cut machine. I have worn out my cuttlebug. I am also hoping I get a vagabond machine from Santa!

Stampwilly

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2014, 09:36:00 AM »
I have a little bit of a lot of stuff, lol. I always want to try something new, but just get a bit of it to see if I like it. That being said...

I have a fair amount of stamps, not a ton, mostly clear but some rubber too that I got at yard sales.
Paper... I have enough that I am not buying any more until I use some of this up!
Embossing folders, lots of those!
Inks.. not a ton. Since i belong to the Paper Pumpkin kit, I have a lot of one inch colors from them. No alcohol inks.
Some markers, watercolor pencils
Some heat embossing stuff, not a ton.
lots of rub ons and stickers that I will probably never use now! You all can blame yourselves for that, LOL. I started out as a non stamper until I joined up, LOL
No dies, as I have a Cameo, not a die cutting machine. My embossing machine is a Texture Boutique and it won't cut.
Nothing on my Christmas list at the moment, but who knows! Maybe some gesso, hehehe. We'll see what challenges come up!

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2015, 09:04:40 PM »
Heidi - beware, I started with just one set of 3 alcohol inks and now I have about 2 dozen.  They are addictive.

Think about what I have just makes me realize that I have too much stuff.  I have a ton of stamps - rubber, clear, cling and digi.  I've got them all. 

I've got a variety of paper - I recently did a bit of a purge of my paper, so I probably can't wallpaper as many houses as LeighAnn, but I can probably wallpaper my house and my parent's house.  ;D

I've got a variety of ink pads, most of which I don't use often enough; a ton of tools; and a ridiculous amount of embellishments and ribbon.

My craft stash includes a bunch of stuff I purchased over the years for non-paper craft crafting - beads, thread, yarn, felt.  Plus a variety of random found items that have worked their way into my craft stash.

OK - this discussion is making me realize I have way too much stuff that is being neglected.  I'm thinking I may need to start some hoarding challenges this year.
Sarah

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2015, 12:16:34 PM »
So many of us are blessed (?) with a passle of papers, a surfeit of stamps & yadda, yadda... :D

StampWilly's January OLDIES Challenge is a great way to use some of our multitudinous 'haves'. Check it out! O0
Daniel